Looking back, (besides pedophiles) who was the target audience for Toddlers and Tiaras?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
And who would greenlight some shyt like that? Why are pageants for toddlers in full makeup and dress (plus SWIMSUITS) a thing?

I went down a rabbit hole trying to remember where the hell Honey Boo Boo came from (she's only 18!) and whatnot when I remembered that was the show. It was actually popular and then Alana and he family got their spinoff.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Here's the thing, it's kinda dangerous to imply this stuff is automatically for pedophiles. Now I'm not watching the shyt, cause I'm a grown ass man and not @Diddly Drogba

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Smh, that video brought up Cuties. Something I wish I never saw. Disgusta

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
This is exactly why I hate the "fashion" world. These mother fukkers move in packs. All types of degeneracy. Touching kids, drugged up models and gay dudes playing gatekeeper.

Sickness.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There was a little kid who went missing or turned up dead years ago, her parents had her doing that stuff.
Jonbenet Ramsey .
National story and it revealed that there was a whole pageant industry for kids. Producers saw that the national audience was following the story, so they made those tv shows to capture that audience.