Looking at American and Nazi history, should black men be anti gun?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I love to read history to learn how things were back then and how it got to be today. I've been reading up more on America's past, how they treated us, and small sections of how Nazis were possibly inspired by segregation. It's often said there are Nazis here in America or whites who believe in Nazi theory.

I think every black man should be pro gun no matter what. You can be a good person preaching pro gun and preach non violence

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Wait for the white man to come to your aid bruhs.
setting aside the moral aspects this is so inefficient, why would you beg a cac to solve your problems and be helpless until he decides to do so, when you're capable of solving them yourself? idk i just hate inefficiency so much, time's the only non-renewable resource, even human life is renewable but no matter how long my paper gets i'll never be able to buy more time.
Imagine not being small arms trained or armed in a country full of white supremacists :mjlol:
they always bytch about how anything above a seven round mag is a war crime, how many threats do you see here?

neo-nazi-rally.jpg

unite-gty-er-211124_1637772294383_hpMain.jpg

edit: white supremacists don't want us to be armed
IcnpA8h.jpeg

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
We get fed the anti gun propaganda because of inner city violence. All these white kids shooting up schools and white people ain’t giving up guns :mjlol:

Black Americans should be just as pro gun as any other Americans

:manny:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Black people that are pro gun control confuse me. Gun control was created to make us defenseless in the face of terrorism.

I'm no fan of Clarence Thomas, but watching liberal AGs get forced to use plainly racist case law to justify modern gun control laws is comedy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk no... :dahell: when i was young i was taught guns are bad but growing up now and looking back we need to be educated on guns and gun handling too many cacs have too many guns and too many are unhinged... so if you live in a state that allows guns carry yours...:manny:

Notice they dont do no gun buy backs in white neighborhoods...:francis:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I believe every Black man and woman should be supportive of guns in terms of protection however my issue is that the 2nd amendment and the law/justice system don't work or guarantee protection the same way for us as they would for a white person.

Historically and to some extent currently, a Black person who's legally owned a gun isn't and has never been treated, or viewed the same way as a white person who is also a legal gun owner.

The law prejudice and judicial bias are what I'm more concerned about when it comes to being supportive of Black gun ownership, we must not pretend or act blind to these biases in the system.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you want to train to use a firearm but you're uncomfortable about the billy Bob crowd there are large black gun associations in America with vetted training facilities so you can learn to be a responsible and tactical firearm user.

If the white man doesn't want you to have welfare he has to be ok with you defending yourself