Looking At A Chicks Facial Expressions During Sex Is the Best Part

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Looking at a woman's "fukk face" is the best part of sex.

Watching her eyes roll back, biting her lips or that blank stare as her mouth is wide open is what gets me off.

Sometimes I gotta look away so I don't nut.

Looking a chick right in the face while stroking and watching how she reacts to the dikk is what gets me off.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
A female can play a role with that shyt there. Don't believe everything you see. even when she getting pounded and enjoying it, females still tend to fake it with the face expressions. I don't buy the faces without the body expressions..... the things she cant control.

The orgasms where her stomach muscles get super tight, thighs extra warm because the p*ssy hot like larva, p*ssy creaming which is basically the p*ssy protecting itself from the damage it's getting, female trying to punch me off her because the dikk too good or she want some taken out.

fukk faces is near the bottom of my list if the other aspects aren't there.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
A female can play a role with that shyt there. Don't believe everything you see. even when she getting pounded and enjoying it, females still tend to fake it with the face expressions. I don't buy the faces without the body expressions..... the things she cant control.

The orgasms where her stomach muscles get super tight, thighs extra warm because the p*ssy hot like larva, p*ssy creaming which is basically the p*ssy protecting itself from the damage it's getting, female trying to punch me off her because the dikk too good or she want some taken out.

I purposely tell women not to moan

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Well said.

tumblr_mpq1k0TCGW1s00s0ao1_500.gif

When I was single, I used to have earphones in listening to music.
uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif