Look fellas: THINK LIKE A KING

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop worrying about these random bytches and they issues.....behave and believe you are a king, and you will realize you dont got time to sweat over a bytch.

Dont be afraid to lose a bytch, always have a backup to replace her. Too many threads complaining about how hoes think, and its like who gives a shyt?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop worrying about these random bytches and they issues.....behave and believe you are a king, and you will realize you dont got time to sweat over a bytch.

Dont be afraid to lose a bytch, always have a backup to replace her. Too many threads complaining about how hoes think, and its like who gives a shyt?

Have this mentality :smugfavre: :win:

Not this mentality :to: :sadbron:

Or even this mentality :dwillhuh: :noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

this is true

why i always have advocated to dump the hottest chick you can to build immunization for the future, so you can always look back eh i dumped that hot chick these ho's aint nothing:leostare:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Some of you niccas take it too far, but I must agree....

This simp shyt needs to stop.

Men are lackin confidence and setting low standards for themselves. Then they start praising women that DO NOT deserve to be praise.

Be an alpha male. Get treated like a king. NO exception.

biggie.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some of you niccas take it too far, but I must agree....

Men are lackin confidence and setting low standards for themselves. Then they start praising women that DO NOT deserve to be praise.

biggie.gif

he who cares less wins

:win:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Have this mentality :smugfavre: :win:

Not this mentality :to: :sadbron:

Or even this mentality :dwillhuh: :noah:

so simple, yet so effective. We should blow this up and make it a poster. :smugdraper:

biggie.gif

:hmm:
You know what....I think the men over in Afghanistan and Iraq, etc have the right idea about women.....they just react in the wrong way and take it too far. They learned thousands of years ago women were trouble and nipped it in the bud. A woman who has the freedom to take advantage of wussy men can be the downfall of an empire. lol