Look at this upcoming next gen title (next gen aka series x)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you hadn’t mentioned it was for Series X I would’ve thought it was a PS3 game

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
:ohhh: I always wanted a shooter focused on destructible environments since I played red faction back in the days

SMH at y’all pretending this don’t look fire:stopitslime:

with that said I’ll get the superior PC version when it comes out:lolbron:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well, I reckon it's time we EXPOSE!!! the clown shyt. But before I do make sure to mash that like and subscribe button :manny:

Anyways, first let's examine the truth...
:ohhh: I always wanted a shooter focused on destructible environments since I played red faction back in the days

SMH at y’all pretending this don’t look fire:stopitslime:

with that said I’ll get the superior PC version when it comes out:lolbron:
But, what he saw was the PC version so :ufdup:

Now, let's examine the lie. Watch how they lie so much that they end up contradicting themselves. Here it is....
why are we pretending this is an xbox game, yall down that bad?

i posted a thread on this months ago

This game looks insane!
Down... bad? Bet you wouldn't say that if you played Psychonauts 2 :banderas:

Game looks insane huh? :jbhmm:
Coli, when they thought it was an Xbox game this is how they responded. And watch how it's a whole group instantly trying to literally TRAIN YOU TO DISLIKE ANYTHING XBOX...
XSX is current gen, not next gen:francis:
There is nothing even remotely impressive about those graphics, wtf is wrong with you.

If you hadn’t mentioned it was for Series X I would’ve thought it was a PS3 game
Wouldn't this above be the text book dictionary example of what "shyt posting" looks like? :gucci:
@PS5 caught duck taleing once again.
No actually on the contrary it's the other way around as usual, but you move like Trump supporters so you move on to the next lie without fukks given :beli:

There isn't a single thing mentioning Xbox in anything I posted, yes, I'm on my BS....