Look at this idiot MAGA white woman who condones slavery in 2024

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is quickly becoming one of my new favorite YT channels. the kid who runs it is only 21, and he stays ethering these MAGA morons with straight facts and logic. look at this shyt.

it's particularly funny when he breaks their logic and u can literally see their brain short circuit.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
@CBSThisMorning hails BLM activist accusing U.S. of "systemic racism" and comparing the economy to "a rigged game of Monopoly"

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/4
99 years ago - on 31 May, 1921 - white mobs ransacked & burned down “the Black Wall Street” of Greenwood, Tulsa.

26 black people died & more than 800 were injured. #TulsaRaceMassacre #riots2020 #JusticeForGeorgeFloyd
#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #GeorgeFloyd

2/4
“You broke the social contract when you came & you killed us in the streets.”

Powerful, eloquent & angry.

#MustWatch Part 2: Kimberly Jones on racism in America #BlackLivesMatter #EndRacism #BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #GeorgeFloydProtests #GeorgeFloyd

3/4
“ A dark shadow stalks our land.”

Incredible photo by
@dougmillsnyt of
@realDonaldTrump
boarding Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews, to fly for to Tulsa. #TulsaRally #TulsaDeathRally #TrumpTulsaRally #DonaldTrump

4/4
“It is entirely up to the American people whether or not they are going to face & deal with and embrace this stranger whom they relied on so long." (James Baldwin, 1963)

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. #IamNotYourNegro #TulsaTrumpRally #TrumpRally #TulsaRally #Tulsa

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Lol the biggest welfare babies are corporations

Raising your property value tax free and they get government money. And these billionaires want YOU to pay for their stadium

Athenian oligarchy disguised as a democracy. Underclasses do all the real work, the top class gets social benefits paid for by you

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Can't tell me some people don't deserve things to happen to them..... this isn't a recent talking point for her, she been showing this drivel her whole life....... makes me sad to consider how many lives she has negativity impacted on some sneaky shyt

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
First of all..

Even having to lay this out in detail among Black people is amazingly ridiculous. The following should be obvious to anyone who spends even one day looking into this.

The issue that is at stake is virulent racism from the right wing.

The colonizers and slave owners and KKK members are still here. Their descendants who believe as they did. And this is a large number. The majority of white people, in fact. About 2/3 according to my math. Call them conservatives.

The numbers of liberals -of all races - are recently large enough to defy the will of the conservatives. Except members of groups that SHOULD be liberal - non whites and women - are supporting the conservatives.

White women conservatives are somewhat understandable. They just ride for their men and hope to have a seat at the table even if they are not treated as equal humans.

Black conservatives don't make sense to me. The conservatives believe your black azz needs to be enslaved. Now. Or at very least: nowhere near their homes, schools, and public spaces.

It's kinda like the BBQ places that have pigs for mascots. You're campaigning to become Sunday dinner.

No matter your political issues, the number one issue if you're Black is having true freedom. Being equal. Being able to get justice if you're victimized.

Trump and his cult will never ever see a Black person as fully human. You just think about that MAGA Brehs - if you're actually Black and not a disinformation agent.

Racist white people think you're on the level of a farm animal or a pet. And I bet they would give their family dog more consideration than your infant child or elderly relative.

How can you treacherous c00ns support them?