Look at this evil, sick shyt

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
They are setting this young girl up to be psychologically brainwashed and damaged for life
Why do they keep allowing these cave monsters to adopt our child. It's obvious they only adopt black children as entertainment and pet project. Why aren't more black couples adopting black orphans

42131771_540547436389892_764210440222480475_n.jpg

42705571_2076065176041661_4334032362022163334_n.jpg

Last edited:

GASign

All Star
Daps
Sadly, this ain't nothing new. This is the most openly blatant one I seen w/ a child in a cotton field tho.

They even had a underwear commercial w/ some YT dude holding a young black infant that he adopted.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I literally was just about to post this, Smh people saying nothings wrong, we as black people should take care of our own, making excuses for the couple, etc gtfoh they knew exactly what they were doing dcs should get involved

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do they keep allowing these cave monsters to adopt our child. It's obvious they only adopt black children as entertainment and pet project. Why aren't more black couples adopting black orphans
I literally was just about to post this, Smh people saying nothings wrong, we as black people should take care of our own, making excuses for the couple, etc gtfoh they knew exactly what they were doing dcs should get involved

Are ya'll eally outraged tho

I say that because your next goal should be to adopt a bunch of Black orphans correct? Every time a thread about white parents adopting a Black kid gets made....a bunch of rabble rousers get online for free to complain but wont take that same energy to make room for a Black orphan in their home.

I take it your next response will be some lie about how when u get your shyt together u gonna adopt some Black orphans correct? People always say that lie as a response. Tell the truth. Ya'll aint gonna adopt no Black orphans but ya'll will continue to go online for free and complain about white couples adopting Black orphans. Because complaining online for free is way more easier then actually adopting a Black orphan.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Are ya'll eally outraged tho

I say that because your next goal should be to adopt a bunch of Black orphans correct? Every time a thread about white parents adopting a Black kid gets made....a bunch of rabble rousers get online for free to complain but wont take that same energy to make room for a Black orphan in their home.

I take it your next response will be some lie about how when u get your shyt together u gonna adopt some Black orphans correct? People always say that lie as a response. Tell the truth. Ya'll aint gonna adopt no Black orphans but ya'll will continue to go online for free and complain about white couples adopting Black orphans. Because complaining online for free is way more easier then actually adopting a Black orphan.
Stop the madness bruh I have No issue with them adopting a black child but to have her in a cotton field is my beef and YOU KNOW that's why people upset