Long term health impacts of using Preworkouts?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I work out fasted so I typically always take a pre workout , but I`m starting to think about could some of these items have long term impacts, as all this stuff is still "new" and we dont have generations of people before us who have taken these items. Been thinking about when I run out just doing a Fruit Juice , mixed with BCAAs, and a caffeine tab combo or something.

Trying to cut down on items that have ingredients that sound lab made.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I work out fasted so I typically always take a pre workout , but I`m starting to think about could some of these items have long term impacts, as all this stuff is still "new" and we dont have generations of people before us who have taken these items. Been thinking about when I run out just doing a Fruit Juice , mixed with BCAAs, and a caffeine tab combo or something.

Trying to cut down on items that have ingredients that sound lab made.
I wonder the same thing.
Nobody really knows, because like you said...there isnt that much history behind them.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Was damn in love with Pre-Jym but I dropped as I was tinkering with carb intake.

I'm down to iced espresso from Starbucks as my only pre.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Was damn in love with Pre-Jym but I dropped as I was tinkering with carb intake.

I'm down to iced espresso from Starbucks as my only pre.

Seems expensive lol, I was considering buying powdered Gatorade for the Carbs and taste and mixing bulk BCAAs and taking 1-2 caffeine tabs, and MAYBE adding Yohimbine HCL for my cardio day, but I`m sure Gatorade is full of junk

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Seems expensive lol, I was considering buying powdered Gatorade for the Carbs and taste and mixing bulk BCAAs and taking 1-2 caffeine tabs, and MAYBE adding Yohimbine HCL for my cardio day, but I`m sure Gatorade is full of junk

Very

Bad part is I have a at 3/4 of a container I won't use now. That said the profile is :takedat:. Plus it needs like 20oz of water for proper use. It was better than anything I ever used.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Very

Bad part is I have a at 3/4 of a container I won't use now. That said the profile is :takedat:. Plus it needs like 20oz of water for proper use. It was better than anything I ever used.

oh you're talking about joints from the grocery, thought you meant hitting up Starbucks every workout.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No I was talking about Pre-Jym.

I do hit hup SB before all my lifts though :francis:
oh ok, I use Nutrex Outfit which is Dope, BB.com has their Workout Scream for BOGO 50% off and its literally the exact formula as Pre Jym with a few diff dosages of some stuff. Debating on copping but I want to go more "natural" and "organic" with my supplementation.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
oh ok, I use Nutrex Outfit which is Dope, BB.com has their Workout Scream for BOGO 50% off and its literally the exact formula as Pre Jym with a few diff dosages of some stuff. Debating on copping but I want to go more "natural" and "organic" with my supplementation.

Yeah Scream is supposed to be legit, some say it's likely coming from the same lab/warehouse.

Yeah I'm whittling it down to a multi, ZMA and 5HTP.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah Scream is supposed to be legit, some say it's likely coming from the same lab/warehouse.

Yeah I'm whittling it down to a multi, ZMA and 5HTP.
I recently stopped taking multis, I started juicing to try to tailor the juices to specific vitamins I need personally and it has better bioavailability. And Jym and Scream are both BB.com brands, they do have that new Kaged Line which is all Non GMO Vegan friendly stuff, I was looking at some of their products, but not really seeing any profiles that make me want to try anything.