London heads step into the realm and help a bruv out

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I've been to London a few times but I wanted to get your opinion on places to eat. Nothing fancy though, just regular, affordable decent food.

Particularly what's your favorite Doner kebab spot, and Fish and Chips spot?

Thanks in advance, even though I have a feeling this thread is going to tank :sadcam:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I'm not from London but I went last year. Brick Lane on Sunday morning was :lawd: Foods of all kind from different cultures. You cant lose.

Centerprise in Hackney (if you like Caribbean food) had some fiyah ass curry goat. I'm not sure they're open anymore though. Jerk City in Soho was good too, but not as good as Centerprise.

Princi in Soho - Italian spot. Lots of pastries, baked goods. They got pizza, paninis, pastas, etc. That little area is LIVE. It's right by a dope ass vinyl spot - all types of unreleased shyt too. My homegirl copped Black Milk Popular Demand on double vinyl for me as a going away present. haha

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't eat kebabs anymore, especially doners. :scusthov:

You need to get with this right here:

http://www.nandos.co.uk/

Best chicken you'll ever have in your life. Chicken with spicy rice and peri peri chips is just :ohlawd:

As for recommendations, it all depends on what part of London you're going to, the city is huge and fish and chip/kebab spots are as numerous as pizza spots in New York.

There is a good fish and chip shop called Mary's supreme Fish Bar that does the best I've had but they're based in a town called Ponders end which is in the borough of enfield, but that might be a little bit out your way.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

Best chicken you'll ever have in your life. Chicken with spicy rice and peri peri chips is just :ohlawd:

As for recommendations, it all depends on what part of London you're going to, the city is huge and fish and chip/kebab spots are as numerous as pizza spots in New York.

There is a good fish and chip shop called Mary's supreme Fish Bar that does the best I've had but they're based in a town called Ponders end which is in the borough of enfield, but that might be a little bit out your way.

I've been to nandos, it's pretty good but I could eat that in Canada and I think they got one in DC now. But Doners we don't got out here, I'm willing to go anywhere in greater London that the tube goes too bruh.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you ever had kebabish baby chicken with naan bread :ohlawd:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
*makes note* :salute:

I'll be out there in mid july.

When's soccer(fútbol) season?....I wanna maybe catch a game out there.

A lot of clubs might be on tour here in the States around that time I think.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Tell op about Kervan :smugfavre:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I used to live around Portobello Road west London and they got a lot of decent restaurants around there. Gastro Pubs, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, etc.

Also if u go around Queensway/Bayswater they got loads of nice restaurants on the high street and lots of hotels as well, its mainly a tourist area.

Camden Market/Camden high street got a lot of nice restaurants too and a lot of variety. Specially around Camden Market they got loads and loads of stalls that sell all kinds of food. The food is great around there and cheap.

Out of the places I've mentioned, I'd go with Camden Market.