Lol @ white people being mad at Mark Anthony for singing the national anthem

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/pos...-fans-super-angry-hispanic-american-superstar

tumblr_inline_mq2gmsW83d1qz4rgp.png

:snoop::umad:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Hold up. It's happening again?

People didn't learn from the little kid so they went after Mr. Ex-J.Lo? :why:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Hold up. It's happening again?

People didn't learn from the little kid so they went after Mr. Ex-J.Lo? :why:

Those aren't the types of people who go around reading things or trying to know things.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Those aren't the types of people who go around reading things or trying to know things.

After seeing the picture in the OP, I had to double check to make sure he wasn't rehashing the same story. shyt is ridiculous.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
LMAO wonder what that dude nvrcmynut gotta say about this. Had a lot of shyt to say about african americans, but damn it looks like white people hate yall too. :ooh:

Maybe the also "obsessed with our wavy caramel goddesses" :no:

I’m mad i missed this thread when it was poppin.

First off you colocos stereotype EVERYBODY then get mad when none of us get along with you, no wonder you don’t get along with ANY non american ‘black’ ethnicities at all, but your innocent tho right :rudy: yt has left you're permenant victim mentality unchecked for too long.

who made you arrogant c00ns the authority on blacknes anyway? denying our african heritage? Everybody knows out of the entire dispororia you’re the ones most disconnected from your african heritage, FACT. Thats why ALL of your so called ‘’afrocentric’’ movements are OBSSESED with claiming non African cultures, the jews were black, the greeks were black, the olmecs were black, buddah was black(:dead:), the japs were black...you aint know? the last sumarai was white, but the first one was black:youngsabo:

‘’african americans’’ are african allright, african moors, african berbers, african egyptians, african catharigians, african ethiopians, somehow you motherfukkers are connect to every african except the Igbo’s & yorubas you’re actually derrived from. :laff: that yaruba soul's in these beads on my neck, in the religion we practice. :win: what about you? fvckin grits & 'greek societies' :beli:

Being multiracial and recognizing it does not = denying blackness you insecure motherfukkers. Yes we have our issues, you share most of them! one of them being your males obssession with our wavy caramel godesses, come to think of it might be the root of your obssession with us.

:umad:

go buy some soul glow fakkits

Yall not real americans :damn: