LOL @ the cacs at RealGM acting like racism doesn't exist

Daps
Reppin
NULL
RealGM • View topic - Will Barton Pulled Over Because He was Black

Will Barton (Trailblazers guard) got pulled over in B-More by the cops for being a black man driving a nice car. Read some of the comments by these cacs.

So, did he have registration for the car???
:snoop:

I understand it's twitter, but Will Barton comes off like a dumbass.
:weirdo:

He's looking into it too much, or just crying for attention.

I'm white, and I've been pulled over a couple of times without a clear reason, it just happens, cops do that.

This guy thinks if you're black and get pulled over for no obvious reason = RACIST COPS. I'm not saying that in some instances the cops might be indeed racist/racial profiling, I'm saying that in general cops tend to pull people over without an obvious reason for that - regardless of race.
:stopitslime:

Racist to assume he pulled you over because of race.
:why:

black people in the United States face nearly twice the risk of living in poverty as average Americans - couldn't it be just a matter of perception, rather than racism?
:what:

This is why I don't like engaging in sports discussions with cacs. They are seething with racism in every walk of life. To them, black athletes ain't nuthin but animals entertaining em.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Read the first page, there seemed to be more posters that agreed the cops were wrong than those that didn't, including one white guy that talked about how he's seen his black family members experience 'cism his whole life.

You only want to focus on the negative, though. The irony's lost on you, apparently.