LOL @ my gym showing bootleg movies :heh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So my gym has a cardio-movie room. There's a projector & a large screen in there, surround sound system and blu ray. You go in there to do cardio etc. Kinda cool I guess.

But a couple months ago I was in there and they had the movie "Non-Stop" w/ Liam Neeson playing. I saw this movie in the theater so I didnt pay much attention to it at the gym...but a week or so later, I saw a commercial for the upcoming Blu-ray release. I was like :dwillhuh: but :yeshrug:. I never thought anything of it for some reason

About a month ago, I walk in there one day to get on the eliptical and they had a sign up saying that Adam Sandler "Blended" was playing. I didnt think anything of it b/c I never checked for that movie so I figurd maybe it was out on Blu-ray.....til I looked up at the screen and saw some Japanese subtitles on the screen. :skip: And these clearly weren't official on-disc subtitles.

But the big one was today....

I walked in there, this time there was no "Now Playing" sign up. Which was weird. I start my exercise & looked up at the screen a few mins later and I see Sly Stallone, then I see Arnold...I'm like 'hold up...lol'.....then I see Ronda Rousey.
These fools already have "Expendables 3" and are showing it on a repeated loop all day/week long. :russ:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's this guy who uses my gym, comes in selling pirated dvd's and watches for some reason, dude is in his sixties. and they are such shyte quality and fukk knows where he gets all the watches from.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
4 star
So my gym has a cardio-movie room. There's a projector & a large screen in there, surround sound system and blu ray. You go in there to do cardio etc. Kinda cool I guess.

But a couple months ago I was in there and they had the movie "Non-Stop" w/ Liam Neeson playing. I saw this movie in the theater so I didnt pay much attention to it at the gym...but a week or so later, I saw a commercial for the upcoming Blu-ray release. I was like :dwillhuh: but :yeshrug:. I never thought anything of it for some reason

About a month ago, I walk in there one day to get on the eliptical and they had a sign up saying that Adam Sandler "Blended" was playing. I didnt think anything of it b/c I never checked for that movie so I figurd maybe it was out on Blu-ray.....til I looked up at the screen and saw some Japanese subtitles on the screen. :skip: And these clearly weren't official on-disc subtitles.

I walked in there, this time there was no "Now Playing" sign up. Which was weird. I start my exercise & looked up at the screen a few mins later and I see Sly Stallone, then I see Arnold...I'm like 'hold up...lol'.....then I see Ronda Rousey.
These fools already have "Expendables 3" and are showing it on a repeated loop all day/week long. :russ:

would have been 5 star thread if you actually posted a photo :deadmanny:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you must be a member of urban active/ LA FITNESS

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
off topic, but I watched a bootleg version of the Expendables at the barbershop a couple weeks back and you could see the ropes and shyts from the stunts. hilarious.