lol @ Frank Ocean sh*tting on Kanye West. No collabs huh?

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
“I’m a big fan. He’s a big influence on my music. I told him, ‘As much as I want to work with you, I kinda want to do this without you.’ I kinda want to do it on my own.
MissInfo.tv » Frank Ocean Speaks on Upcoming Album, Not Wanting to Be Just “R&B,” Kanye and Jay-Z & More… (2nd link)

Kanye: Yo, ima bless you with a couple beats and a features for this album breh..how you feel? :shaq:

Frank: :dwillhuh: Oh.... Nah breh...Im cool Ye. Im a fan of you but I....I aint gonna be having any features and I think I got all the beats I want and sh*t :mjpls:

Kanye: :what: ah... ok n1gga. You been smokin that good sh*t huh? :lolbron: if you say so.

*Few months later when Channel Orange tracklist leaked*
*ring ring*

Kanye: Yo Frank... Wasup mayne. I see you got all kinds of features on that b*tch? :wtf: That n1gga Earl ain't even got a record out. Andre 3000 fukkin with musty earthy chics and im bangin Kim Kardash? Fukk wrong wit you breh :mad: Pharrell ain't got the testicular fortitude to f*ck with my style brah! :mindblown:

Frank: Ya....ya breaking up Yeezy... :shaq:

*dial tone*

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
MissInfo.tv » Frank Ocean Speaks on Upcoming Album, Not Wanting to Be Just “R&B,” Kanye and Jay-Z & More… (2nd link)

Kanye: Yo, ima bless you with a couple beats and a features for this album breh..how you feel? :shaq:

Frank: :dwillhuh: Oh.... Nah breh...Im cool Ye. Im a fan of you but I....I aint gonna be having any features and I think I got all the beats I want and sh*t :mjpls:

Kanye: :what: ah... ok n1gga. You been smokin that good sh*t huh? :lolbron: if you say so.

*Few months later when Channel Orange tracklist leaked*
*ring ring*

Kanye: Yo Frank... Wasup mayne. I see you got all kinds of features on that b*tch? :wtf: That n1gga Earl ain't even got a record out. Andre 3000 fukkin with musty earthy chics and im bangin Kim Kardash? Fukk wrong wit you breh :mad: Pharrell ain't got the testicular fortitude to f*ck with my style brah! :mindblown:

Frank: Ya....ya breaking up Yeezy... :shaq:

*dial tone*

Forrest Gump: :scheme:

Fixed.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Cause he know that nikka gon be fukkin up his studio time on some shyt like

tumblr_lavnj4g0Ad1qa0o9zo1_500.gif

With ballerinas and orchestras and circus acts n shyt

Let the nikka do his own thing :rudy:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Didnt we know this last year? Ye heard parts of the album last year.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
^^^ dude has an avi of a rapper

thst put out an album called "im gay"

then posts a picture of a pile of oceans albums...

its 2012 i guess its the "COOL" thing to do/be/