lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Daps

2yy6ntf.jpg

CLIFF NOTES!
*They only dated for two weeks.
*She didn't like him that much from the beginning, but only took the bait of his repeated "woman crush Wednesday" posts on Instagram because she was inVegas and in a good mood.

*She knew their chemistry was not real from their first text conversation, but just decided to go with it for fun.

*All her friends thought it was weird that she would date him because he was not her type at all.

*Making out with him was really weird for her.

*She was dying to break up with him after their first date but felt bad because he'd flown over to LA just to see her.

*At one point, he told her he was going out to a store to buy something, then returned with a really fancy piece of jewelry, got down on his knees and asked her to be his girlfriend. She wanted to turn him down but said yes because she felt bad/awkward.

*She broke up with him after her mother died because she decided she just needed to be dealing with her family issues.
]
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/86099476.html

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats fukked up. why would she air him out like that?

I'm not shocked that a 7 foot black man that's been a basketball star his entire life has no game. That's what people forget, these NBA dudes never had to work for a chick their entire lives. That's why most of them get caught with that 18 year trap. See: Paul George.

I bet you nikkas like Reggie Jackson and Tony Snell got game though. Them ugly nikkas had to fight a little harder no homo.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
He got to fukk a celebrity crush :yeshrug: I'd be content with "dating" sade for a month....scratch that im just kidding like jason I'd be simpin like Andre :to:

Don't be fukkin with my youngin that nikkas be Drummond :dj2:

That's my penguin loving speed coached future top three nba center/defensive player of the year