LOL at black females who date white men

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
they dont give a damn about you.

on multiple accounts beyond what i will mention here, white men have exposed themselves to me when talking about yall. theyll fvck you, but they dont give a fvck about you, the white woman will always reign supreme in their minds.

i had this white dude in his early 50's say to me "i love them big booty hoes", as a thick black female walked, but he was exposing himself so i listened to him. he went on saying "dont take offense, my wife is black" he talked about his upbrining claiming to be the only white dude on his block as a kid and whatnot and i was reading ole boys body language, he was legit. so i asked him "how are they all hoes if they got a big booty?" he replied "cause they are." i asked what bout her mother "shes a big booty hoe too". this man was dead serious, objectifying black woman as a sex object and nothing more.

i know some dude who traveled the world back in the 70's-80's saying he was fukking all sorts of broads including in africa, and he thinks very low of black women, he loves his own tho. but would fvck a black female no hesitation.

growing up around white people as a teen i saw this mentality from the white dudes, they only love their woman for anything beyond sex.

date who you want black women, but know this deep down inside, that white man feels like he has a sex slave/bed wench.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Don't agree with this just like i don't agree with the "white women only want your dikk!, dont that make u sad black man :smh:" shyt that some black women say.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I guess black women shouldn't date black men either because they call black women hoes too, right?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
well I actually agree with the t/s

whats funny is that these same black women always seem to look at white dudes like there genuine...and more genuine then black men. like they some sort of saviour, when its actually the opposite in alot of cases

but im not tryna get in another one of these arguments so imma see myself out this thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i disagree.

Black women who date white men are usually intelligent, independent, and very beautiful.

Black women who date black men are usually hoodrats, or they're on some "I don't comb my hair or shave my p*ssy" type shyt.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
i disagree.

Black women who date white men are usually intelligent, independent, and very beautiful.

Black women who date black men are usually hoodrats, or they're on some "I don't comb my hair or shave my p*ssy" type shyt.

And strictly on that :mjpls:

fukk em :pacspit:. I'm in Sacramento and the majority of black women who are in the bolded only deal with cacs. I'm attracted to them but they're not going to give me any play unless I make six figures, drive a Benz and work for some fortune 500 company. The cac doesn't need all of that. I've hit it off with these women talking on the phone because they considered me as proper (white :stopitslime:) . When they saw a pic of me and found out I was black, they were :whoa::no:

The last time I saw a good amount of black women my type was when I was in Texas. Guess I need to relocate.