Log Off!!! (And the dangers of not doing that)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm really into psychology, it fascinates me how and why people react to things. I pay more attention to that than even the subjects we discuss (or in this sites case, not discuss)
And something I noticed a long time ago, I think its time I share with you all. Maybe you see this too?
The negative affects of not logging off, and how it could follow you into your real life

Now this is a touchy subject, so if your in denial or whatever, then hopefully shyt changes for you someday.
So, on here we talk, we trash/bash/lash out at other posters hidden behind the amenity of the internet
But when one engages in that type of behavior for long periods of time, that will leak over to your real life
Anyone who says otherwise, is already in too deep :huhldup:

What I'm talking about applies to every field, Reporters on Newstations all say they "don't take there work home with them"

We ain't much different than news reporters. We are more than them, they just gotta read a teleprompter and be knowledgeable somewhat about what they discuss. Online it takes more than that, we engage on a deeper level. We involve ourselves more. At times, it reaches unhealthy levels to the point there are "STANS" now who dominate the conversations. Calm down, Courtdog isn't the only poster on this site who would be called a STAN. And Courtdog seems to know about the games he likes and dislikes unlike the majority of other posters on this website. That is a STAN, a person who blindly champions for something they have little to zero knowledge about. Or a person who likes something so much that nothing else matters. Nothing else can be good enough. Nobody hates you when you say "Wii-U sucks" but if you say "PS4 appears to suck" you'll be called all types of names for it. So one of the dangers of NOT LOGGING OFF is if someone says something you don't like about your "console of choice" you'll hate that poster.
You'll attack that person, and the actual game that is the topic will become an after thought.

Repeating this behavior over and over can and will have real life ramifications. Your personality might take on this fanboy persona. You might start acting that way for other topics non gaming related. Just because you SOHH used to acting a certain way all the time. Thinking a certain way, thus being a certain way :leon:

Every single one of us has been affected by what I'm saying on some level, be it a Major concern or just something mynute that you noticed. I can tell because its now at the point that its impossible to have a regular conversation on this site. Too much finger pointing, and not enough common sense. Its not JUST ONE SIDE. And even if it was JUST ONE SIDE is that what YOU ARE GONNA USE AS YOUR EXCUSE :bryan:

There is only one side. I hope you all one day venture back to the side where you are a gamer instead of a fanboy who only cares about exclusives that rarely live up to the hype on either console :handshake:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
2580105_l.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Trust me, nobody anywhere expected you to read. I was hoping that maybe one of you gets the message
Then maybe they can help save others. I know for a fact I've beaten you into submission years ago
I am sorry for that. When other intellectuals begin to discuss, maybe it'll be "cool" not to be ignorant :manny:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Most dudes are too timid to act like this in real life. I'm the opposite, online I don't go that hard because people act out of character, are too skewed in direction, and are to extreme in their views.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lol at the part where you said no one gets on you if you say the wii u sucks

That's because no one disagrees with you, don't act like Theres some hidden conspiracy with ps Stans

Sony Stans run to defend the console just like Xbots do

You & @Smooth3d gotta get off that hypocritical shyt

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

That's because no one disagrees with you, don't act like Theres some hidden conspiracy with ps Stans

:whoa: Im not in this thread

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Bruh, whenever anybody talks sense, this is how you react every time
Your so caught up in this that you don't even see it.
You the same dude who made a truce thread, then the very next post was some fanboy shyt :sitdown:
There is no off switch with the majority of 3cepts. You don't see myself, meach, smooth not talking about stuff rationally, like adults.
Its a 3cept thing to blindly say horrible games are good. You guys refuse to even acknowledge that KZ SF gets bad reviews, or that KZ3 you all hated. Nope, its great cuz its an exclusive :ahh:

I'm gonna go play Too Human now, the best game ever created!!!

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
I get what you're saying bruh, but these nikkas are def not trying to hear that

• Dap
Reactions: PS4