locked in a bedroom full of various spiders vs various bats and mice

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For 24 hours... normal sized bedroom... and there's just a bunch of these things in the room... could be in the closet, on the walls, under or on the bed. ..

My gut says the room with the bats but I hate flying things. .. :sadcam: ... I also hate spiders too... I'd wrap my self in the sheets but I don't want any surprises... :sadcam:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Easily the mice.....I lived in a college frat that was infested with em. Mice dont want anything to do with humans, and will look for spaces where you aint in order to do their own thing. Worse they're gunna do is scurry around, and you could actually have fun killing them. The other two will fukk with your soul if you're scared, 'cause they're gunna do anything they damn well please, and care a fukks less whether you like it or not.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
What kinda spiders? How many are we talking? If it's something like this I'm out

spider-hell.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mice and bats are a package deal....

And as far as the spiders go, yes its something like that. ^^^ ...various types... wolf, long legs, tarantulas, black widows, etc.... only thing we will leave out are brown recluses...

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
the fact that u made the bats and mice a package deal shows how fukking demonic spiders are. I'll take the bats and mice... You can throw in an extra creature to that package deal and I would still take it.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mice and Bats. People have Mice as pets, there cool peoples. Are bats even dangerous with humans? I never heard of a bat attacking a human.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
First off def..not the bats. They gonna be flying everywhere and looking crazy and if you hate mice , they jjust like them but uglier with wings. I'm go with the spiders...you can really just get ya Rampage world tour on spider city and just stomp them out till there is no more. Mice may be biting you and sh1tting on you and pissing on you and scurring, and humping each other.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Easily the mice.....I lived in a college frat that was infested with em. Mice dont want anything to do with humans, and will look for spaces where you aint in order to do their own thing. Worse they're gunna do is scurry around, and you could actually have fun killing them. The other two will fukk with your soul if you're scared, 'cause they're gunna do anything they damn well please, and care a fukks less whether you like it or not.
UGOzLvH.png