lmao! This wack n1gga named Anthm left 6 figure wall street job for rap??

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
It's not all about money.

It's not...it's also about the time he invested in school that led towards getting whatever job he had....that was wasted because he had an epiphany to go at rap full time.

Can't be "whatever makes you happy" in this case...I'm sure money makes him happy too and let's be real, he forfeited his best opportunity to make some. Could've done rap on the side/as a hobby as long as his content wasn't too out there

This era wants to glorify impulsive moves and "conviction" but sometimes it's just stupidity. You can be brave and stupid at the same damn time

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's not...it's also about the time he invested in school that led towards getting whatever job he had....that was wasted because he had an epiphany to go at rap full time.

Can't be "whatever makes you happy" in this case...I'm sure money makes him happy too and let's be real, he forfeited his best opportunity to make some. Could've done rap on the side/as a hobby as long as his content wasn't too out there

This era wants to glorify impulsive moves and "conviction" but sometimes it's just stupidity. You can be brave and stupid at the same damn time
The time he invested in school was probably the best time of his life, he then went on to stack up dough and is now doing what he loves. It might be hard to get back to the business if he fails in rap, but he might still be able to use to knowledge he got to maybe start daytrading or something else. Maybe he just didn't enjoy his job. Like he said, he was gonna do something else but was attracted by the money.

I would never do it, but rapping is not my passion.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Should of been a ghostwriter or help someone up but if raps his dream more props to him

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I'm all for people following their passion but I hope dude has a CLEAR plan B...
Because this rap shyt doesn't work for most.

Wall street dudes consistenly make more on average than most rappers especially when you start adding up the years...

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
The time he invested in school was probably the best time of his life, he then went on to stack up dough and is now doing what he loves. It might be hard to get back to the business if he fails in rap, but he might still be able to use to knowledge he got to maybe start daytrading or something else. Maybe he just didn't enjoy his job. Like he said, he was gonna do something else but was attracted by the money.

I would never do it, but rapping is not my passion.

Best time of his life making new friends...going out meeting bytches?...he could've been doing that while doing what he loves :manny:

Going for finance? College math is no walk in the park..to do all that work and abandon it is rough

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
he obviously can get money in the real world and it wasnt as important to him. yall act like he cant try at it a few years and he can never make money again. a wallstreet rapper woulda been dope tho not gonna lie.lol

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I'm all for people following their passion but I hope dude has a CLEAR plan B...
Because this rap shyt doesn't work for most.

Wall street dudes consistenly make more on average than most rappers especially when you start adding up the years...

yeah pretty much. if he ends up being :trash:...

:sitdown: