LMAO @ The feelings caught in the "NBA players read mean tweets"

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
:laff: u can tell some of em rly stunk. Especially the Blake Griffin one at the end, lookin like it brought back childhood memories of him being teased for being a black ginger :pachaha:. Wouldnt be surprised if some of em lowkey DM'd some of those twitters askin for the fade :mjlol:. And :heh: @ the Jimmy Buttler one, and the Draymond Green being pretty accurate :ohhh: :lolbron:.

Kobe at the end looked like he caught feelings too :mjcry: had to take a second to try n hide the pain

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Lin is corny as shyt. Steph tried too damn hard with that coach Steve joke. Deandre is still sensitive af. he seem like the type of nikka quik to roast everyone but catch mad feelins real quik when he get it back cuz he cant take it :scust:. My nikka Zach had the most mature answer, JVG and Draymond seem like cool dudes too

The comparisons are usually onpoint.........i remember someone said Dikembes voice sound like the Cookie Monster i was DYING. Deke one of my alltime faves an i aint neva noticed that:mjlol:

Jimmy tiki mask
tumblr_mvhm0qACri1qcmnsoo1_500.png
6075224_orig.gif

Draymond Donkey

draymond-green-basketball-headshot-photo.jpg
422932112_46034_Donkey_Shrek_jpg34be614d86ec9dcbce8e24777ddfd448.png

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I wonder if these were taped recently. Cuz if those f@ggots Deandre and Blake did this after blowing a 3-1 lead, they need to be raped by a mountain lion. Bet they asked CP to do it, but he's too embarrassed to be seen in public right now. As a true competitor would.

These 2 twats are the problem w/ the team. Bish azz n1ggaz

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if these were taped recently. Cuz if those f@ggots Deandre and Blake did this after blowing a 3-1 lead, they need to be raped by a mountain lion. Bet they asked CP to do it, but he's too embarrassed to be seen in public right now. As a true competitor would.

What......CP, Kobe, KG and Westbrook are the most competitive players in the league but the problem with the Clips is clearly Doc Rivers as a GM and their disgusting excuse of a bench

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What......CP, Kobe, KG and Westbrook are the most competitive players in the league but the problem with the Clips is clearly Doc Rivers as a GM and their disgusting excuse of a bench
Breh, the fukk r u talking about. I wasn't doggin CP. I respect him. Hes surrounded by f@ggots.

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Wasn't that your tweet Blake read.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Lin is corny as shyt. Steph tried too damn hard with that coach Steve joke. Deandre is still sensitive af. he seem like the type of nikka quik to roast everyone but catch mad feelins real quik when he get it back cuz he cant take it :scust:. My nikka Zach had the most mature answer, JVG and Draymond seem like cool dudes too

The comparisons are usually onpoint.........i remember someone said Dikembes voice sound like the Cookie Monster i was DYING. Deke one of my alltime faves an i aint neva noticed that:mjlol:

Jimmy tiki mask
tumblr_mvhm0qACri1qcmnsoo1_500.png
6075224_orig.gif

I was thinking the tiki mask thing was a reach at first but...:laff: