lmao at the kliq taking a "kliq shyt" in Jerry Lawlers crown

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
35. Apparently after Lawler first arrived in the good old WWF a lot of people disliked him for his general arrogant attitude. Hall, Nash, and Michaels didn't take to this too well, so at one of the Royal Rumbles, Lawler left his crown in the dressing room to do the Rumble. So the Kliq decided to shyt in his crown. But apparently this wasn't like a couple of turds in the crown. They apparently filled King's precious crown to the brim with a nice, hearty Kilq shyt.

:deadrose:

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

Jimmy Snuka killed some woman :to:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
56. Curt Hennig was supposedly one of those that shyt in Lawler's crown.

henning dropped some turds in too :lolbron:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
1216916_o.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
205. Ahmed Johnson did a lot of coke back around 1996 at the height of his WWF pay. I don't think I have to tell you that Chris and Tammy enjoy their fair share of nose candy. Well once they had blown through their cash but were still jonesing, they got desparate. They asked Ahmed for an eight ball on credit. He laughed and said, "Black people don't believe in credit. But we can barter." Chris asked what he wanted and Ahmed nodded in her direction. Chris looked at Tammy who shrugged before he said, "Well hey don't hurt her, okay?" So like twenty minutes later Ahmed finishes and Tammy leaves his room with the tiny, paper envelope. Instead of going back and using it with Chris (who was in their room freaking out), she did the coke with Shawn Michaels and spent the night in his room. A few hours later a frantic Candido starts banging on Ahmed's door. Ahmed answers the door and Candido asks, "Is Tammy here?" Ahmed shrugs and Chris says, "Where the fukk is Tammy?" Ahmed says he doesn't know because she left hours ago. Candido immediately abandons his search and says, "Well did she take the dope with her?" The next morning he still hasn't seen Tammy so he goes to the front desk where he runs into Shawn Michaels in the lobby. Shawn walks up to Candido and pushes a nostril close, sniffs, and says, "Thanks for the bump, Chris." Chris asked where Tammy was and Shawn said, "She's probably back in your room now." Candido stormed up to see her, got in a big argument, went to the building, and quit on the spot. The agent told him he couldn't quit w/o a written notice. So he picked up a booking sheet, flipped it over, and wrote: "I quit. Chris Candido" And that was the end of his WWF career.

goddamn :lolbron:

I bet this is true because there's a bam bam bigelow shoot where he talks about how HBK and the Kliq used to fukk with Chris Candido and Shane Douglas in the most slimiest of ways for no reason. bam said he found a suicide note in candido's bag once, and the kliq celebrated it because they wanted him to kill himself.

:lolbron:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can't remember which shoot was it, but I'm pretty sure Nash, Hall or Waltman have talked about this.

Singh

All Star
Daps
35. Apparently after Lawler first arrived in the good old WWF a lot of people disliked him for his general arrogant attitude. Hall, Nash, and Michaels didn't take to this too well, so at one of the Royal Rumbles, Lawler left his crown in the dressing room to do the Rumble. So the Kliq decided to shyt in his crown. But apparently this wasn't like a couple of turds in the crown. They apparently filled King's precious crown to the brim with a nice, hearty Kilq shyt.

:deadrose:

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

The Face Off shoot with Honky Tonk Man and Raven went over about 40% of this same exact list.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
205. Ahmed Johnson did a lot of coke back around 1996 at the height of his WWF pay. I don't think I have to tell you that Chris and Tammy enjoy their fair share of nose candy. Well once they had blown through their cash but were still jonesing, they got desparate. They asked Ahmed for an eight ball on credit. He laughed and said, "Black people don't believe in credit. But we can barter." Chris asked what he wanted and Ahmed nodded in her direction. Chris looked at Tammy who shrugged before he said, "Well hey don't hurt her, okay?" So like twenty minutes later Ahmed finishes and Tammy leaves his room with the tiny, paper envelope. Instead of going back and using it with Chris (who was in their room freaking out), she did the coke with Shawn Michaels and spent the night in his room. A few hours later a frantic Candido starts banging on Ahmed's door. Ahmed answers the door and Candido asks, "Is Tammy here?" Ahmed shrugs and Chris says, "Where the fukk is Tammy?" Ahmed says he doesn't know because she left hours ago. Candido immediately abandons his search and says, "Well did she take the dope with her?" The next morning he still hasn't seen Tammy so he goes to the front desk where he runs into Shawn Michaels in the lobby. Shawn walks up to Candido and pushes a nostril close, sniffs, and says, "Thanks for the bump, Chris." Chris asked where Tammy was and Shawn said, "She's probably back in your room now." Candido stormed up to see her, got in a big argument, went to the building, and quit on the spot. The agent told him he couldn't quit w/o a written notice. So he picked up a booking sheet, flipped it over, and wrote: "I quit. Chris Candido" And that was the end of his WWF career.

goddamn :lolbron:

I bet this is true because there's a bam bam bigelow shoot where he talks about how HBK and the Kliq used to fukk with Chris Candido and Shane Douglas in the most slimiest of ways for no reason. bam said he found a suicide note in candido's bag once, and the kliq celebrated it because they wanted him to kill himself.

:lolbron:

LMFAO The kilq is grimey

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
the last entry says you are now dumber for reading this. I read the whole thing killin time at work but I hope these arent made up