LLegacy, my advice to Bron avoiding taking any more career Ls

ALIAS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs,

even if Lebron carries Joel Anthony's forehead all the way to the Finals, aint no way they touch the Spurs or the Thunder.

Spurs gonna pick them apart with screen n roll + ball movement , or the Thunder protect the rim and match the star power on the perimiter.

Bosh or No Bosh, the Heat are the 3rd or 4th best team in the L this year...yet even if Bron slips n slides on wade's knee fluid to the finals, he's gonna lose.

Weirdly, he's better off getting knocked out before the finals.

Elway got labelled as a choker because he couldn't come through on the biggest stage.. not praised for getting there 4 times.

Well get this nikka a LeBMW dealership, because bron bout to be in the same boat as Elway.

I almost want Bron to just take the L early rather than getting blamed for not being able to come through on the biggest stage when the real problem is his flabby and sick team.

:mj:

ALIAS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know but lets lay down the reality carpet - aint like we gonna start a thread bout Thaddeus Young's legacy

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Spo has to go....A coach like Greg Pop shows how great coaching can bring the best out of marginal players....

Spo never has a steady rotation, doesn't adjust well in games, and never draws up offensive plays (esp. on last second shots)

Riley needs to come down or go after Phil jackson....

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
brehs,

even if Lebron carries Joel Anthony's forehead all the way to the Finals, aint no way they touch the Spurs or the Thunder.

Spurs gonna pick them apart with screen n roll + ball movement , or the Thunder protect the rim and match the star power on the perimiter.

Bosh or No Bosh, the Heat are the 3rd or 4th best team in the L this year...yet even if Bron slips n slides on wade's knee fluid to the finals, he's gonna lose.

Elway got labelled as a choker because he couldn't come through on the biggest stage.. not praised for getting there 4 times.

Well get this nikka a LeBMW dealership, because bron bout to be in the same boat as Elway.

I almost want Bron to just take the L early rather than getting blamed for not being able to come through on the biggest stage when the real problem is his flabby and sick team.

Also you do realize that Elway eventually got 2 rings and is remembered as a champion now right?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs,

Sound advice :beli:

ALIAS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I realize that, i was in Denver when he won. Before he won those rings, he took all kinds of flak. Even when he won it was credited to Terrell "d-wade" Davis, and was like a "finally John got one, good for that old man"

My point really was that...

1. The biggest barrier bron faces in his path is the media scrutiny (and his mental strength to withstand it)

2. If he comes up short in the finals again (which he will because they will be facing a far superior team) - the above will intensify 5-fold.

3. I'm not actually advocating for him to lose before the finals, but I do think he's in a shytty spot overall (lose-lose) unless he pulls off a miracle and beats OKC or San Antonio in the finals by going into absolute beastmode for 6-7 games.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
This bigger than Lebron..

Lebron losing does far more for the league in the long run..

Players are going to see the Bron/Wade/Bosh continue to come up short..This hopefully prevents the formation of future "super teams"

also see: LA Clippers

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
Why are you trying to deflect the blame away from him?

After all it was he who put himself in this position, in the first place. This 'shytty spot', as you call it - is a result of his actions; he knew prior to formulating this "superteam", that outside of Wade and Bosh, the salary cap was always gonna dictate who his supporting cast was = a bunch of bum nikkas.

ALIAS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you trying to deflect the blame away from him?

After all it was he who put himself in this position, in the first place. This 'shytty spot', as you call it - is a result of his actions; he knew prior to formulating this "superteam", that outside of himself, Wade and Bosh, the salary cap was always gonna dictate who his supporting cast was = a bunch of bum nikkas.

a.) Not trying to deflect the blame completely...but I think we can agree his hate is disproportionate. Even today, the god damn guy puts up 40-18-9 and talking heads like Skip Bayless say that Wade carried the heat...

b.) The problem ain't the salary cap. Gary Neal, Danny Green, Diaw, Leonard, Splitter are all nobodys, earning less than Miller, Battier, Haslem etc.

If they come up short, it's because the team/coaching staff didn't come to bat...yet the media and many casual fans will direct the blame solely at Lebron.

c.) I get it, he's the leader, he volunteered for the job, he's supposed to turn them from scrubs into stars - but the hate he gets is just completely disproportionate.

It's kinda like blaming judging Obama's presidency based upon the economy alone. Someone ELSE fukks up on Wall St, but in the end blame falls on him. He's the leader, he volunteered for the job, etc...but those are situations that are outside of his control. They were supposed to support him and enable him to shine, but instead they were his undoing.

:obama:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Yes I realize that, i was in Denver when he won. Before he won those rings, he took all kinds of flak. Even when he won it was credited to Terrell "d-wade" Davis, and was like a "finally John got one, good for that old man"

My point really was that...

1. The biggest barrier bron faces in his path is the media scrutiny (and his mental strength to withstand it)

2. If he comes up short in the finals again (which he will because they will be facing a far superior team) - the above will intensify 5-fold.

3. I'm not actually advocating for him to lose before the finals, but I do think he's in a shytty spot overall (lose-lose) unless he pulls off a miracle and beats OKC or San Antonio in the finals by going into absolute beastmode for 6-7 games.

This.