LL Cool J ''THE FORCE'' Discussion Thread

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly, I’m a wait to see what yall say first, lol, I feel bad about it but 🤷🏽‍♂️. If yall say this shhit ass I ain’t even wasting my time with it

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm rooting for L as at this point I pretty much only fukk with the Larry Holmes development center

So bring me the Common album, the Rakim joint and anything else that's reminiscing of the times when you had TO RHYME to be considered hip hop.

Shout out to the Snoop and Dre album as well, Nas and Preemo and wouldn't say no to a Black Thought project.

I know Eminem is gonna bar me up but content and music is gonna suck so no hope there

But yeah LADIES LOVE COOL JAMES baby

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It’s from the Force album produced by Q-Tip. He’s calling it the first single so I guess the title track was a street single

Album ain’t coming until the fall though

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Why this nikka dragging this shyt out for. Just put the shyt out, you aint gonna sell shyt no ways.
At this point I hope he is not putting out music just for sales. If he can put out a capstone single that will carry the album, that’s his lane. Like he can have the whole NYC on the album and it might be interesting to hear Elly on some drill beats. On some shut em down shyt