Lizzo got a message just for the coli brehs

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
She got y'all in here pressed... :umad:

It's funny watching it. Most ppl annoyed by what she says or does will never even be in her presence. They are not in "danger" of fukking Lizzo. It's like if women complained constantly about Rick Ross and Khaled walking around with their titties flapping like they do.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
if she put half the amount of energy on working out as she does complaining about her haters or being obese.....she would look like Lori Harvey.

She just can't admit that she has a eating disorder.......Also whats up with these broads being vulgar.....so she is obese and also has an attitude problem.....nice combo.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
She must really feel a way about it to address it and nikkas ain't got no standards these days they'll fukk anything so saying you get fukked a lot ain’t no Accomplishment not sure why women think that’s some kind of honor.

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
“I get dikk” is the female version of “I get p*ssy”

Men actually have to put in an effort to get women.....A woman can stand on the highway have a sign saying "F*ck me" and she would easily get 20 willing participants within an hour even if they are fat woman like lizzo because some dudes willing to fukkk anything.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Why does she care what ugly dudes with no bytches think?

well-there-it-is.gif

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH