Living in an All-Black Country Appreciation Thread

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't a thread talking about a >>> b or looking at the other social matters that go on. We all came on the same boat, just our addresses had different destinations.

After what happened in the Trayvon Martin case, you realize that all of this started because of his skin color.

Coming from a country where the large majority of the population is black, it becomes shocking when you go somewhere else and you are perceived as this criminal thug that is out to pillage and plunder, just because of your skin color.

The great thing about living in an all black country:

You are not automatically seen as a rapist when walking to the same apartment building you live in :wow:

You don't have to worry about women clutching their purses when they see you walk by, even if there are a gang of you

You are not followed in stores and asked "if you want help" when it is obvious you do not need it.

You are not stereotyped solely because of your skin color.

I could go on and on.

At the end of the day we all have tons of issues wherever we live, but the added pressure of just being black just adds a whole nother level of complexities that brings its own stresses.

stay up bros

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My family is Jamaican so I know what you mean. Can't wait for the c00ns to come in here and shyt on the idea though :ohlawd:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I'd at least like to periodically visit places like the Caribbean, South America, and eventually the African continent. Having that in rotation along with moving to an area suitable to my needs...:whew: