Live Action King Kong series in the works (Disney+)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A live-action King Kong series is currently in the works at Disney+.

According to Variety, a live-action series focusing on the origins of classic movie monster King Kong and the mysteries of his home, Skull Island, is currently in early development at Disney+. The series is based on Merian C. Cooper's original King Kong film from 1933, as well as the modern novelizations by Joe DeVito. The Disney+ series will be unrelated to Legendary and Warner Bros.' MonsterVerse, which also heavily involves King Kong.

Stephany Folsom (Paper Girls) is attached to write and executive produce Disney+'s King Kong series. Additionally, James Wan, Michael Clear and Rob Hackett are attached to executive produce through Atomic Monster, with Dannie Festa executive producing through World Builder Entertainment. Disney Branded Television will produce the show.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
they doing everything to get the subscribers up.

this not gonna work though. can't do king kong without an avatar level budget. i know disney+ shells out money for their shows, but when this she hulk quality kong comes out, people will trash it.
Disney literally owns Avatar. They own that dome video studio from Mandalorian. Check the Behind the Scenes of that. It's pretty nuts. They can produce some quality shyt. Bob Iger is back and he's gonna put quality back into the shows. I'm only hoping of course but shyt, I'm here for it. Let's see what you can do. Impress me, bytch.