Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Reviews are coming in

Polygon -- 8.5

Little Nightmares worked its way into my dreams because it's just bright enough, just safe enough to make me let my guard down. The game isn’t always successful at balancing some game design fundamentals. But when the lights went out, it left me remembering that, really, I'm just a small thing in a dangerous world myself.

Also, that monsters with big long grabby arms are really, really creepy.

Eurogamer -- Recommended
Media Molecule protégé Tarsier turns in a masterpiece of meat and malice, swiftly consumed but with a lingering aftertaste.

Videogamer -- 9
Little Nightmares is frightening, in a way that gets under your skin. A way that whispers in your ear that you won't sleep well tonight. Little Nightmares takes things you were afraid of when you were a kid, and reminds you you're still afraid now.

Destructoid -- 8.5
Little Nightmares could use better pacing, perhaps more build-up in the first chapter, but even in its calmer moments it retains your interest with its macabre world and simple yet goosebumps-inducing gameplay. You constantly feel like a crippled gazelle limping around a lion's den. I'm excited to watch others play and panic the way I did.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hi gamers, just wanted to inform you there are a lot of games like this that go unnoticed in THIS COMMUNITY. Not neogaf, not some other places, but here? Routinely overlooked and even worse, you might take some lumps if you name them here. You might be called a casual for it.

This game is a week away and it appears to be news to the majority. I suggest you guys check out the trailers to upcoming games in your respective stores so you can be aware of what's out there :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hi gamers, just wanted to inform you there are a lot of games like this that go unnoticed in THIS COMMUNITY. Not neogaf, not some other places, but here? Routinely overlooked and even worse, you might take some lumps if you name them here. You might be called a casual for it.

This game is a week away and it appears to be news to the majority. I suggest you guys check out the trailers to upcoming games in your respective stores so you can be aware of what's out there :francis:
So why don't you make threads about the games instead of writing titan graphs of stanning that 90% of people skim through?

Maybe focus your efforts on making game threads for games like this and informing people.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I'll wait to cop. Already copping Tetris and MK8 next week. Then NBA Playgrounds.

:eat:#SwitchSet