Little kids (family members) trying to put you up on shyt you grew up with appreciation thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Talking to my 7 year old nephew around Christmas

"Oh, uncle Edward...you gotta watch this movie...its SO FUNNY :krs:..this kids parents go on vacation AND THEY FORGET HIM, and he has to fight these bad guys at his house and they have to get home before the bad guys get him, he sets these traps- "

":dwillhuh: are...are you trying to put me up on HOME ALONE?"

"YOU KNOW ABOUT HOME ALONE? :leon:"
:heh:

We played the ninja turtles game on switch, why this little dude was trying to teach me about the turtles like "that guy Donatello is smart..." "yeah buddy...I got it covered :whoa:"

Yesterday he said he was playing this game and it was in the snow, and you have to fly a plane around these robots that walk like elephants to make them fall-

"Kiddo...did you play a star wars game?!?!"
"Yeah it was cool! :myman:"

"Hold up...if you liked that..have you seen the star wars movies?"
"No I need to I asked my mom but she hasn't yet"
I demanded they watch SW and the empire strikes back and reports back :laff:

Kids say the darndest things

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
my nephews do this occasionally.
I never expected this being an uncle...lmao lil buddy hilarious. He watched raiders of the lost arc, and he loved it and we talked about it for like a half hour lol. I let him vamp for a minute and was like "yeah but what is the one thing he is a afraid of?" ":jbhmm: SNAKES! :krs:" he is always surprised I know about the random shyt he watches on Disney+ lmao.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's cute when they do that. 'Uncle have you played this game before?......have I? I used to bust your dads ass on it, and he’s still upset, fukk that neega, you might not even be his, fukk outta here'