Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've always been an advocate that black people get married to the right one.

Go out there and find your queen, brehs. :salute:
You whole fukkin Liar. Stop trying to use these threads for cover off your come out moment. You advocate faggitry. The only Queen in this scenario is you :wrist:
First you claim to be straight but out here dyck dm'ing.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...xposed-trying-to-get-some-dikk-in-dms.704004/
Then you claim to have a fiancé
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/my-...g-ive-told-her-is-a-lie.707478/#post-33852870
I don't know what to do. I'm too far deep. We've been together for almost 3 years now.

1. I told her I make six figs and I'm in a leadership role. Not true.
2. I told her I have all types of investments and residual income. Not true.
3. I told her I have a retirement plan in place that will have me retired by 50. Not even close.
4. I told her I have close friends...not true. This is probably the main one that will screw me...she's wanting a wedding where there's like best man and groomsmen and stuff but I have absolutely no one to fill those roles. :mjcry:
5. I lied about my body count.
6. I lied about pretty much all of my previous relationships.
7. I lied about never cheating. I have. Including cheating on her.
8. I lied about being a Christian. I really could not give a shyt and actually prefer not to go to church ever.

These are probably the main things I've lied about. I feel very soon or when we start cracking down and getting serious with the marriage planning she's gonna find out I'm a huge fraud,

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Daps

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I fail to understand why people entertain this troll toting homo. The only reason why he puts up these types of thread is to deflect from the fact that he got caught being sus af. Then lies on top of lies out of his mouth from thread to thread. Can't even keep his story straight. Then he fails to answer his own thread with the men on here, but talks about pulling up on me and talking mad shyt about me. Stupid fuk had a fiancé just 3 months ago, doing dyck dm dives back in March, to speed dating in June . Now he's a marriage advocate-
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/speed-date-brehs.714039/
tumblr_inline_np4tq8GNWg1rnp3u8_400.gif

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I fail to understand why people entertain this troll toting homo. The only reason why he puts up these types of thread is to deflect from the fact that he got caught being sus af. Then lies on top of lies out of his mouth from thread to thread. Can't even keep his story straight. Then he fails to answer his own thread with the men on here, but talks about pulling up on me and talking mad shyt about me. Stupid fuk had a fiancé just 3 months ago, doing dyck dm dives back in March, to speed dating in June . Now he's a marriage advocate-
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/speed-date-brehs.714039/
tumblr_inline_np4tq8GNWg1rnp3u8_400.gif

popcorn_2.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are you married :sas1:
Are you ready for marriage faggit? Does your fiancé know who (and what) she's going to be married to? Do you see me or is there evidence of me dm'ing randoms in here for dyck???
:sas1:
Rather be single than be a woman who is a no standards, low self -esteem having desperate bytch "engaged" to an undercover homo poster conning for male cock, trolling for a Big Foot on message boards and dm'ing random male posters for emotional connections and attention; while lying \about his finances, religion, sexual orientation and everything else that makes him a man. You are Morally and Financially bankrupt and I'm supposed to feel some type of way about not giving a fuk about marriage rn or what your thoughts are. Get married, brehettes.
:sas2:
But this is your concept of husband material-and your chick has been with you for 3 yrs and you still haven't amounted to shyt. Neither is she about her shyt to not see you for what you are after 3 whole years, 3 years wasted of her life and time. Shyt attracts shyt.
I don't know what to do. I'm too far deep. We've been together for almost 3 years now.

1. I told her I make six figs and I'm in a leadership role. Not true.
2. I told her I have all types of investments and residual income. Not true.
3. I told her I have a retirement plan in place that will have me retired by 50. Not even close.
4. I told her I have close friends...not true. This is probably the main one that will screw me...she's wanting a wedding where there's like best man and groomsmen and stuff but I have absolutely no one to fill those roles. :mjcry:
5. I lied about my body count.
6. I lied about pretty much all of my previous relationships.
7. I lied about never cheating. I have. Including cheating on her.
8. I lied about being a Christian. I really could not give a shyt and actually prefer not to go to church ever.

These are probably the main things I've lied about. I feel very soon or when we start cracking down and getting serious with the marriage planning she's gonna find out I'm a huge fraud, Money ain't as Poppin and I'll probably have no one show up to the wedding on my side. :mjcry:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
IF YOU ARE NEGATIVE IN THIS THREAD YOU ARE AN AGENT! :damn: :scust:
Shut the fuk up.
This is what you said about your own "girlfriend" . Build a relationship and marriage based on a foundation of lies, cover up, and being on the DL. Then have the nerve to ask me if I'm married, if you don't shut your fraud ass up. This is exactly a reason to not marry.
These are your words to your girl, from a so-called marriage advocate:
She’s very naive. :mjlol:

Her defenses completely down concerning me and suspects nothing of me.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why is it always the most outwardly homophobic people that are trying to hide the fact they gay? If you gay be gay. We're all adults here. What you do in the privacy of your bedroom or who you date/like is none of our business. We won't shame you or make you feel like you don't belong. It's the fact you messaging dudes on here on the DL then got the nerve to call people fakkits and other slurs...like do you really think we believe you a straight man?
:hhh:
@Little Foot