Listen to my new radio show tonight, brehs

Daps
My show, The Love Scene, will air online at bostonfreeradio.com every Wednesday night at 9pm Eastern time. I'll be playing slow jams and also have a topic for discussion every week. Tonight is my first show, and the subject is..Signs He/She Is Just Not That Into You. I know for a fact a lot of you guys have some good insight into this topic, so I'd love to hear from you.

'Like' the fan page www.facebook.com/thelovesceneradio and connect with me via phone, text, twitter, or e-mail. All the info is on the facebook page. If you could get my likes up to 100, I'd appreciate that as well. :biggrin:

See you guys in about half an hour! :smile:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well imma be home on my computer and probably be drunk and high so this will probably be good for some laughs, im in!

You gonna still be on the coli while you doin this?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
My show, The Love Scene, will air online at bostonfreeradio.com every Wednesday night at 9pm Eastern time. I'll be playing slow jams and also have a topic for discussion every week. Tonight is my first show, and the subject is..Signs He/She Is Just Not That Into You. I know for a fact a lot of you guys have some good insight into this topic, so I'd love to hear from you.

'Like' the fan page www.facebook.com/thelovesceneradio and connect with me via phone, text, twitter, or e-mail. All the info is on the facebook page. If you could get my likes up to 100, I'd appreciate that as well. :biggrin:

See you guys in about half an hour! :smile:
u gotta give me more life in ur voice an tone girl just a little , dont go overdoing it loud like wendy williams

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh idk you live in Gresham, I'm from Portland. I just don't think it'll work out booboo