List of Supreme Court Justice ages

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If Trump wins. I can see Alito and Thomas getting paid off to step down so they could add two more young body's.

But this would be wild if that does happen, because never in history has one president had that many picks of the SCOTUS position and if the former happens, Trump would have 5.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If Trump wins. I can see Alito and Thomas getting paid off to step down so they could add two more young body's.

But this would be wild if that does happen, because never in history has one president had that many picks of the SCOTUS position and if the former happens, Trump would have 5.
That shyt cannot be allowed. I really don't think people understand the implications of that.

powmia

Pro
Daps
That shyt cannot be allowed. I really don't think people understand the implications of that.
You get it brother. We are not just voting for Biden just because. It's about the courts too. If Biden does win, Alito and Thomas would die in office like RBG before they let a Democrat nominates their seats. All these non voters need to see this thread.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
You get it brother. We are not just voting for Biden just because. It's about the courts too. If Biden does win, Alito and Thomas would die in office like RBG before they let a Democrat nominates their seats. All these non voters need to see this thread.
True

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The stakes are too high to play this games, biden has to win for the sake of any semblance of justice and equality in the united states

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I can see Thomas stepping down so that a younger justice is appointed.

Justices accepting gifts was something that I wasn't aware of until recently, to be honest. And I can see a donor paying him off so they could reset with somebody who is the age Thomas was during the "high tech" confirmation.