20240125-114749.jpg

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Justice, uphold the sanctity of marriage”

“Understood, eliminating all freedoms”

:whoa:

“No no no, let’s try something else. Justice, resolve questions of racial disparity”

“Understood. Eliminating all freedoms”

:damn:
Me:
You're a Supreme court Justice. Uphold laws to stop racial discrimination

GPT:
As a Supreme Court Justice, my role would be to interpret and uphold the Constitution and laws of the United States impartially. Upholding laws to stop racial discrimination would involve ensuring that all individuals are treated equally under the law, as mandated by the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Key actions would include:

1. **Interpreting Anti-Discrimination Laws**: Ensuring that laws such as the Civil Rights Act of 1964 are applied fairly and consistently to prevent discrimination based on race.

2. **Judicial Review**: Evaluating the constitutionality of state and federal laws, policies, and practices that may perpetuate racial discrimination.

3. **Affirmative Action**: Assessing the legality and implementation of affirmative action programs designed to address historical racial inequalities.

4. **Protecting Voting Rights**: Upholding laws that prevent racial discrimination in voting, such as the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

5. **Employment and Housing Discrimination**: Ensuring that employment and housing practices are free from racial bias, enforcing laws such as the Fair Housing Act.

6. **Criminal Justice**: Addressing racial disparities in the criminal justice system, ensuring fair treatment regardless of race.

By strictly adhering to these principles and precedents, the goal would be to promote justice and equality, actively working against racial discrimination in all its forms.

:whoo:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm posting this thread because 2 conservative Justices could be replaced in the next 4 years. Enough to reverse this foolishness going on in the court right now.
The problem isn't the Justices. The issue is that liberals don't have the gumption to counter Edward Blum's arguments

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Me:
You're a Supreme court Justice. Uphold laws to stop racial discrimination

GPT:
As a Supreme Court Justice, my role would be to interpret and uphold the Constitution and laws of the United States impartially. Upholding laws to stop racial discrimination would involve ensuring that all individuals are treated equally under the law, as mandated by the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Key actions would include:

1. **Interpreting Anti-Discrimination Laws**: Ensuring that laws such as the Civil Rights Act of 1964 are applied fairly and consistently to prevent discrimination based on race.

2. **Judicial Review**: Evaluating the constitutionality of state and federal laws, policies, and practices that may perpetuate racial discrimination.

3. **Affirmative Action**: Assessing the legality and implementation of affirmative action programs designed to address historical racial inequalities.

4. **Protecting Voting Rights**: Upholding laws that prevent racial discrimination in voting, such as the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

5. **Employment and Housing Discrimination**: Ensuring that employment and housing practices are free from racial bias, enforcing laws such as the Fair Housing Act.

6. **Criminal Justice**: Addressing racial disparities in the criminal justice system, ensuring fair treatment regardless of race.

By strictly adhering to these principles and precedents, the goal would be to promote justice and equality, actively working against racial discrimination in all its forms.

:whoo:
I'm not impressed. If there was a case or incident where it could tell us what laws it would apply to stop discrimination, then that would be something.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That’s why it’s imperative that we do not vote. :troll:
That's that FBA foolishness :camby:
ADOS says don't vote... for President :youngsabo:

Now The President IS of course, the person who makes SC nominations, but at least we're smart about it. We aren't talking about Hip Hop and hairlines, we're talking about POLITICS and ignoring the very rules established!! :ohlawd:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I'm posting this thread because 2 conservative Justices could be replaced in the next 4 years. Enough to reverse this foolishness going on in the court right now.
Glad you posted it because people need to see this shyt. I’m not convinced that Clarence Thomas will be gone anytime soon though.. I mean he’s younger than both Presidential candidates now! He’s an evil dude man.. I def don’t see him just stepping down unless Trump wins. He’s gong to have to leave in spectacular fashion, like dying off choking on food or in a fiery crash and shyt

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Glad you posted it because people need to see this shyt. I’m not convinced that Clarence Thomas will be gone anytime soon though.. I mean he’s younger than both Presidential candidates now! He’s an evil dude man.. I def don’t see him just stepping down unless Trump wins. He’s gong to have to leave in spectacular fashion, like dying off choking on food or in a fiery crash and shyt
He doesn't get to choose when he dies though. I realize he's rich but he's exceeded the average life expectancy of s black male.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Democrats were so fukking dumb the moment the Republicans said they weren’t going to help and actively made sure laws didn’t pass then Obama should’ve made an executive order because that lead directly to the Republicans not giving Obama his final Supreme Court judge and also RBG should’ve retired

Trump ended up three judges man was Covid happening two weeks later away from four judges TRUMP DONALD I COULD SHOOT SOMEBODY ON FIFTH AVE TRUMP