LISA FRANKENSTEIN - Official Teaser Trailer [HD] - Only In Theaters February 9

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Some of these women watch the ID Channel like I watched Cinemax on Friday nights in the 90s. We ain't sitting at the same Cafe.

Having said that, the movie is interesting 🤔

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
6/10, it is made in the same vein as Jennifer's body, in that movie Megan Fox was both monster and mean girl. Here, they split the atom and make them to separate beings, of course the monster is mute so the female is counter culture. One if the main issues is Kathyn Newton doesn't quite pull off prissy bish or being Indifferent as well as Megan Fox. At the beginning they are slow pacing it, to cater to a teenage girl audience but then halfway thru the movie they say f it, and just do what they want to do which happens a lot in the female protagonist movies.

I'm not even certain I could recommend it to teenagers because they discuss some heavy subjects here, extremely macabre.

This is the first of many movies like come down this year, like drive away dolls and love lies bleeding. I hope those tell a more complete story.

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
so it's in the same universe but what does it mean? are the remaking it? I guess not! 😸
It doesn't refer to Jennifer's body in any way.

Megan isn't a Frankenstein, she wasn't made or Resurrected. She was killed by a Satanist Rock band and a demon inhabited her body. It's on Max.

Last edited: