@Liquido Said Live Has A MUCH Better Career Mode Than 2K AND IT AINT EVEN CLOSE, ALL BECAUSE

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You can jump from team to team and start out as a great player early in your career :laff::laff::laff::laff:.

Bruh lmao, so let's just ignore EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT TGE CAREER MODE, LETS IGNORE ALL THE THINGS U CAN DO, LETS IGNORE THE DEPTH AND GAMEPLAY cause in Live, you can be a real life Doug McDermott or Matt Barnes :laff:.

And FYI, I think Live is nice as hell on the court, a VERY good start to re-establish the franchise. Live is very good on the court, 2K is the GOAT on the court and there ain't a single sports game replicating the real life sport like 2K, PERIOD.

But yeah, Live is so great cause you can go where u want when u want to brehs :mjlol:

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
You can jump from team to team and start out as a great player early in your career :laff::laff::laff::laff:.

Bruh lmao, so let's just ignore EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT TGE CAREER MODE, LETS IGNORE ALL THE THINGS U CAN DO, LETS IGNORE THE DEPTH AND GAMEPLAY cause in Live, you can be a real life Doug McDermott or Matt Barnes :laff:.

And FYI, I think Live is nice as hell on the court, a VERY good start to re-establish the franchise. Live is very good on the court, 2K is the GOAT on the court and there ain't a single sports game replicating the real life sport like 2K, PERIOD.

But yeah, Live is so great cause you can go where u want when u want to brehs :mjlol:
So... You prefer the micro transaction hell that is 2K?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
0Xg7ygR.png

P8L0tqy.png

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theses not a single review that is speaking on the actual game :mjlol:, NOT EVEN 1 SINGLE ONE :laff:.

Purposely act like you can't read to benefit EA Sports brehs :smh:

2K is a great basketball game but you can tell the publishers have destroyed the soul of the game.

A lot of the little design decisions are made solely to make the game more of a chore because it's designed to be addictive in a bad way.

Live is slightly worse on the court but still amazing while being a lot less annoying to play.

The progression in 2K is horrendous and moving around to do things is just :hhh:

If Live had timed 5v5 pro-am with legitimate rules, I'd probably never touch 2K again.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I just said fukk My Career this year :yeshrug:

I'm enjoying My League tho