Lipstick Alley better hold this 'L'

Daps
As the title says

That cesspool of a website was mentioned in an article (published Feb 10th 2020) about 'femcels'. :mjlol::lolbron::pachaha:

Perhaps that’s why, despite the fact that there are tens of thousands of involuntarily celibate women on sites like Reddit and Lipstick Alley — and that the accidental founder and official “patient zero” of the incel movement was a woman herself — femcels and the worlds they live in are virtually unknown.

LSA fukkery has gotten so large that even other (mainly 'white' orientated) sites are noticing.

I think we know what the 'L' in LSA stands for?

:troll:
:mjlol:
:lolbron:
:troll:
:mjlol:
:lolbron::troll::mjlol::lolbron:

Daps
I don't understand how a woman can be an incel. Even fat and ugly chicks will have dudes in their DM trying to smash.
This right here.

Genuine female incels are rare and this is usually caused by some genuine birth defect that made them beyond ugly or some other condition.
99% of femcels are nothing more than entitled brats.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't understand how a woman can be an incel. Even fat and ugly chicks will have dudes in their DM trying to smash.
Women at their core don't want just sex they want commitment/long-relations. I mean what does a women prefer? Getting smashed multiple times or bragging about a successful Disney tale marriage while her other friends are single in their 40s and their eggs are drying up?

Daps
Women at their core don't want just sex they want commitment/long-relations. I mean what does a women prefer? Getting smashed multiple times or bragging about a successful Disney tale marriage while her other friends are single in their 40s and their eggs are drying up?
45WW0wy.gif

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Easy they want certain types that dont want them

They want a ghost in a suit

But get fat Albert's

Ever notice fat chick's like lizzo want the Da baby's and the michael b. Jordan's

They work out young etc...

But you cant get them woman on a treadmill they think they owed the world because they woman

No matter how they shaped educational backgrounds or financial problems

They "deserve" one of those men just because

:yeshrug: