Lip Treatment For Dark Lips?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kind of embarrassing brehs but I had to come here since racist cac ass Google only recommended treatments to remove dark lips when I'm trying to retain my color.

*No Homo*

Anyway, my upper lip is dark and my lower lip is pinkish but the center of my upper lip kind of came off a bit one day at random and healed back pinkish and it's driving me fukking nuts. I applied chapstick and it healed a bit better but it's still fukking pink and I really want both of my lips to remain a single color For the longest time there's been a tiny bit of black on the center my pinkish lower lip but nobody, including women, noticed or cared but with both my top lip and bottom lip having the opposite color in the center it's just too much.

I'm not a fruit loop vanity having cornball brother but it looks stupid as shyt to me and I end up licking this shyt all the time. Anyone know how to accelerate healing or prevent "pinkness" on darker lips?

My lip has the same shyt going on as D Wade's upper lip (not quite that egregious but with the lower lip it just looks fukked).

1343291812_dj_arie_dwyane_wade8.jpg

No Homo

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^^Damn.

Thanks for the replies guys. I don't think it's that bad anymore actually having seen myself in a recent picture.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I'm not sure if it applies to ur case, I smoke, but google lemon juice for dark lips or whatever combination. Might help

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing wrong with dark lips on dark skin. It would be weird if you had pink lips like you lightskinned.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Exfoliate, moisturize, protect ya lips with some kinda spf..

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
put lemon juice on your lips for like 5 minutes might sting a lil , then remove it with water or witch hazel. and also quit smoking black and milds and newports

lil tip for all my smokers lemon juice also removes tobacco /blunt stains from finger tips