Lions fighting over a girl

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQt43Cgobaxi0ngju]Video: Rewind Animal Clip Of The Week: : 2 Male Lions Fighting Each Other Over Female![/ame]

:shaq2: bytches aint shyt

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i were a tourist I would've shyt my pants. That's what Lions are supposed to do anyway :russ: male lions don't live but a few years because they fight constantly to keep females and the cubs then eventually they die to the other stronger lion. But notice those females were ride or die for their man...they went in on the other one :lolbron: ..but they do that because if the new male comes in he automatically goes through and kills all the little cubs.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only way im being that close to a live beast is if the car i'm in is on some next level type armour sh1t. them folks with the camera sitting there in an open car. just tempting fate. some people man i tell ya. crazy people out there

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
the only way im being that close to a live beast is if the car i'm in is on some next level type armour sh1t. them folks with the camera sitting there in an open car. just tempting fate. some people man i tell ya. crazy people out there

:damn: wtf is wrong with these nikkas breh?

white people are fukking crazy