Reppin
the bay/norcal
IXd4P8i.jpeg
h6z6N4D.jpeg

Is the math mathing? :patrice:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Never forget that these people get rich because their connections and ability to leverage them. They aren't smarter than average. I guess you could make the argument that they have a high EQ when it comes to navigating their narrow social circles, but just understand this person is legit so stupid that he can't retire off 6.4m.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is the white persons version of a scammer. He panders doom and gloom but wants you to invest in some shyt he’s selling.

Buy his program

Buy his books, etc.

And who tf would want to retire in NYC? For 10 million, I’m building a crib somewhere overseas if Im retiring.. or moving to a retirement friendly community

Also needing to have side income

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is rage bait bullshyt, okay, 10 m’s isn’t enough to retire on, well guess what? 99% of this country “retire” on less than 100k in thier savings, @ 65+, smh, these poor rich people and their money fan fiction. Give me 10 m’s and I bet I would be able to retire me, my wife (she’s on disability anyway) my daughter, and my parents (they are already retired), and my brother and his family, and we would live just fine.