Lincoln project hit that boy with Ether.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

I99ZdIE.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This dude was a middle of the lane Republican TV personality and he’s made so much money from this angle. I can’t hate he made this lane his own. If Trump doesn’t get elected I wonder what they do next.

aNslBVF.png

He pretty much called drumpf
a bytch and dared him to sue.

UKVu0t8.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This dude was a middle of the lane Republican TV personality and he’s made so much money from this angle. I can’t hate he made this lane his own. If Trump doesn’t get elected I wonder what they do next.
I think they wait and see what happens to the Republican party. If they change or stick with the MAGA shyt. Rick Wilson and the Lincoln Project team don't like Ron DeSantis either because he's a younger Trump. They shyt on him a lot during the primary. So if Trump loses and the 2028 GOP primary election is about who is basically Trump without the baggage and drama, the Lincoln Project will basically be a pro-Democracy media & ad group that's against Republican authoritarian wannabes.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

They got the paperwork to make Trump look soft

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He didn't make that his lane. Trump forced Wilson, Nicole Wallace, Michael Steele, Liz Cheney and nem into that lane. That is why I laugh when people think that Trump has all of this solid Republican support. Because he doesn't. Never Trumpers are serious.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He didn't make that his lane. Trump forced Wilson, Nicole Wallace, Michael Steele, Liz Cheney and nem into that lane. That is why I laugh when people think that Trump has all of this solid Republican support. Because he doesn't. Never Trumpers are serious.
I don’t think republican talking heads have convictions.