Lillian Garcia vs. Justin Roberts

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
From ring announcing gaffes to shoe related mishaps, Lilian Garcia's second go-round with WWE has been rough at times. The Decade Diva had another bad night Sunday at Over the Limit as she mishandled no less than three ring introductions and was involved in a heated argument with a co-worker in front of fans.

During ring introductions for the participants in the Fatal 4-Way Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, The Decade Diva incorrectly announced Sheamus' billed weight as 227 pounds, rather than 267 pounds. In another glaring miscue, Garcia announced Hunico as a match participant seconds after Hunico proclaimed Camacho as wrestling. Broadcaster Michael Cole took the opportunity to once again denounce Garcia's ring announcing ability, say he wasn't surprised by the mistake considering the source. Garcia also drew the ire of fellow ring announcer Justin Roberts for mishandling ring introductions for the Intercontinental Championship Match between Cody Rhodes and Christian. Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer explains in today's edition of Observer Radio:

"Something happened between Lilian Garcia and Justin Roberts where Lilian stormed off—live crowd could see it. And it had something to do with her botching something. It was the ring announcement of the Cody Rhodes/Christian match and they were arguing and she stormed off, I know that."

Garcia acknowledged her announcing slip-ups during a recent interview with The Sam Roberts Show. She stated that while she receives comments regarding her gaffes from peers, they don't make fun of her.

fukk it. Fire both and hire Lenne Hardt or David Penzer.

Shout out to the GOAT ring announcer, Gary Michael Cappetta (not Fink) :hmm:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
wwe-raw-20100615025254919.jpg

or

lilian_garcia_puerto_rico_photos_77.jpg

I'm pretty sure Pat Patterson has had Roberts like that plenty of times and I'm willing to bet he keeps his job...Garcia is getting either deavored or demoted

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Lillian's botching even when it's not her fault

[YOUTUBE]KXvPdDVDbT8[/YOUTUBE]

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Don't even know why she came back, to be honest. No one respects her there. She must've needed the money.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
There's NO reason Fink shouldnt still be doing at least every PPV.

Fink >>>> the entire Buffer family

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
There's NO reason Fink shouldnt still be doing at least every PPV.

Fink >>>> the entire Buffer family

I think he's semi retired but I agree he should at least do the big 4 ppvs

The Dogg

You hoes betta recognize
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Shout out to the GOAT ring announcer, Gary Michael Cappetta (not Fink) :hmm:
Nah. I fukk with GMC, but he aint better than no Fink.

Speaking of GMC and The Fink, here's footage of them at a WWF show in '84, with GMC doing ring entrances and Fink on color commentary

[YOUTUBE]P5oAP4nLbRA[/YOUTUBE]