Neptune
tumblr_o35nw653Xg1sdqajoo1_250.gif

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is she the goat female ring announcer?

Is she a top 5 ring announcer in any promotion?

obviously not. Samantha is easily better than Lillian. Samantha is literally top two. I’ll give it to fink off longevity but if Samantha keeps it and keeps coming up with fire intros it’s a wrap.

also the lady from NXT idr her name is better than Lillian as well. And idk about top 5

we got fink, Samantha, tony chimmel, i kind of fukk with Justin Roberts over Lillian as well. I would have to think of #5 but in all honesty Lillian was extremely mid as a ring announce. She was just the female finkle, no flare or unique qualities.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
obviously not. Samantha is easily better than Lillian. Samantha is literally top two. I’ll give it to fink off longevity but if Samantha keeps it and keeps coming up with fire intros it’s a wrap.

also the lady from NXT idr her name is better than Lillian as well. And idk about top 5

we got fink, Samantha, tony chimmel, i kind of fukk with Justin Roberts over Lillian as well. I would have to think of #5 but in all honesty Lillian was extremely mid as a ring announce. She was just the female finkle, no flare or unique qualities.
I can see your point. Lilian got the longevity and she’s had her classic moments. I don’t know who Samantha is but I doubt she’ll ever get the snout of respect in the business like Lilian does. Justin Roberts was cool, he was always the Joey Styles rip off to me especially since he debuted on the new ECW brand.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Probably my favorite Lillian moment :mjlol:

There's actually a good story behind that moment. Lilian asked Vince if she could leave RAW early to take care of (I think) a personal matter and Vince hit her with the :camby: so HHH, thinking Vince was being an ass, devised this spot where she could get off camera early and go take care of things.

I always liked The Rock's interactions with her. "Hey, Lilian. How ya doin', Mama? :shaq:" Those moments were always underrated IMO.