Lil Zane Really Thought He Was 2Pac

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
After seeing the lilzanefan user name i went to youtube cause i forgot what songs lil zane even made. Then i start watching the calling me video and this nikka sounds like he snatched a 2pac verse and tried to rap that shyt like no one would notice. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until i heard the hennesy line :wtf:

:dead: at him putting 2pac in the background yelling "hey lil zane"

Last edited by a moderator:

Silkk

Daps
:laff: at this shyt

Ripped that shyt tho :leon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Silkk

Daps
http://www.alleyezonme.com/news/news231.phtml

Fans of the late Tupac Shakur have suggested that ‘Pac has been reincarnated in the person of newcomer Lil Zane. Zane, 18, has had to address the issue of his sound since the release of his single, “Calling Me” (Priority Records) featuring 112, on which he sounds strikingly like the slain phenom. Some have even suggested that he is a Tupac rip-off and has no style of his own. During a radio broadcast, one caller said “If Tupac could hear this, he’d be turning over in his grave.” When interviewed later Lil Zane had this to say: “How you gonna say I sound like somebody fifteen years older than me. Tupac was a legend, and he sold like 20 million albums. If you’re comparing me to him, well, that’s a compliment.”

o9ijuyhgtrfeefe.jpg

Lil Zane went on to say that he had met Tupac many years ago, when he (Zane) was just eleven years old. “Tupac heard me rap and said that I sounded like him when he was my age. I had a deal back then, long before any of this came up and my sound just evolved. I won’t say I wasn’t influenced by him (Tupac).”

:duck: