Lil Wayne's Latest Music Video Draws Controversy After Colorado Shooting

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Perez Hilton has posted Lil Wayne's music video for "My Homies Still", which has drawn controversy in light of the shootings at a screening of The Dark Knight Rises in Colorado on Friday.

The video was actually released days before the shooting, but it features skeletons inside of a movie theater.

Comments on Youtube's VEVO channel pointed out the skeletons. The video has had 16,566 dislikes compared to the 35,625 likes. While this could just be because people do not like the song, the comments left beneath the video say otherwise. Commenters are slamming the video for being "insensitive" to the shooting that just happened.

In one shot (3:42), there are actually twelve skeletons sitting in the seats, the same number of people killed. However, another shows 24 skeletons, so it probably means nothing.

:what: :beli: people so dumb

tirademode

Duncan Hines monument cakes
Daps
What I dont understand is how something can be deemed insensitive when it was made PRIOR to an event such as this . They've pulled the trailer for Gangster Squad from most theaters because it also contains a scene depicting a cinema shooting. A 1997 episode of The Simpsons was censored because it showed the twin towers .

It shouldn't be seen as offensive if the creators had no knowledge or foresight of the tragedy to come . People never get to the root of the REAL problem.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
People are too damn gullible. Seen people talkin boutthe government knew this was gonna happen, and people jus start believing each other.

:sitdown: