Lil Wayne says he's never heard of Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi Vert or Kodak Black

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Lil Wayne is a rock star in hip-hop. Everybody knows Lil Wayne, and most rappers in the game strive for the success that Lil Wayne has enjoyed. Many would even vie that among the younger generations of rappers, most want to be like Lil Wayne. And as is often the case with rock stardom, he's met so many rappers and aspiring rappers along his journey, he's seen so many fads come and go, that he's really become aloof to it all. According to Wayne, he couldn't tell you the first thing about 21 Savage, Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, or Kodak Black, and he admits that much is true in a feature story he did with the New York Times on Wednesday, October 12.

"I swear to God I didn't know you were saying people's names just now, so that should probably answer that question," he responded when asked what he thought about the music of the four aforementioned rappers.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/1...-who-21-savage-lil-yachty-or-lil-uzi-vert-are

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
To be fair the interviewer didn't add "lil" to the first few names..... But Wayne dont listen to rap :troll:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
Goat.png