Lil Wayne not allowed to attend the OKC-SA game

SuicideDoughs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they wouldnt give him a FREE courtside ticket.

Crazy how the more money you have, the less you have to pay for stuff. Not this time small wayne. :umad:

Yahoo! Sports Minute

Straight shyt, me and my boys were talking the other day about how the rich stay rich cuz they can go to some shytty award show and walk out w/ free Ipads and Gucci watches. :yeshrug: yeah, im hating too :laugh:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
"@LilTunechi Come to the Next game. We got seats for u 5! Whooppp!," he tweeted June 1st. (James Harden's Twitter)

HoopsVibe has it from inside sources that Lil Wayne and Trina were caught making out at Monica's album release party last night. It had already been well established that Lil Wayne broke up with ex-girlfriend DHEA and that we all knew Lil Wayne and Trina had previously dated. It was also well established that Trina was dating 6 Man of The Year winner James Harden of the Oklahoma Thunder, but who could have predicted Lil Wayne and Trina would rekindle their relationship at Club LIV in Miami last night and embarrass Harden like this in the middle of the playoffs. Our source inside the club says Trina also went home with Lil Wayne after the club got out. (Hoops Vibe)

:noah:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
wayne is such a bandwagon fan, i bet he wasnt shyt playin sports growin up lol

once he didnt get tix he was on the spurs side, then they got blownout by 20

LAUCE

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
wayne is such a bandwagon fan, i bet he wasnt shyt playin sports growin up lol

once he didnt get tix he was on the spurs side, then they got blownout by 20

LAUCE

how u know he jus dont like sports...n majority of the league fukk with wayne

if i didnt get in at say a laker vs maverick game in la..id be like fukk the lakers go mavericks..

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
how u know he jus dont like sports...n majority of the league fukk with wayne

if i didnt get in at say a laker vs maverick game in la..id be like fukk the lakers go mavericks..

And you would be a bandwagon fan too sir lol

and i do know that lil wayne is a big sports fan, im pretty sure he even had a blog on espn. what kinda person shows up to the stadium expecting a free ticket and then switches sides on some little kid shyt when he doesnt get what he wants? :laff: