Lil Scrappy tells TMZ Frank Ocean/DL men will keeps AIDS down

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scrappy continued, "[homosexuality] is a doorway to AIDS, scientifically."

dude is very articulate :laugh:, and the bolded is actually true, so he should be good n/h

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
The CDC backs up his claims, people (media) won't like the rest of the rhetoric he said though, but the spread of HIV is more prevalent among gays (transmission is easier the way they engage in relations). They just interviewd a doctor (they were talking about the HIV home test kit that comes out in Oct) and the doctor was saying about 2.1 million people have HIV and don't know it, a high risk (or those projected to carry in disproportion) is homosexual black dudes (and the dudes in the closet).

You know shock media though, need some story.

ecnirp1

mr. open source
Supporter
Daps
lmao @ being cool doin a song with Frank cause "i'd have a fine ass bytch right there with me"... that was some real shyt... shoutout to my nikka Scrap

The Surgeon

Rookie
Daps
Scrappy continued, "[homosexuality] is a doorway to AIDS, scientifically."

dude is very articulate :laugh:, and the bolded is actually true, so he should be good n/h

i dont think homosexuality is a doorway to aids, but for someone who cant keep his bytches in check and has to have his dumbass mama tell him what to do, he should scientifically off himself

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
ask scrappy bout him n his "friend" shawn...when scrappy had the tongue ring and platinum blonde hair up at columbia high...

2i6ot3s.jpg

50 did damage control when the photos leaked..

when pimp went off on atlanta..only person that had problem was scrappy..

scrappy a closet faq...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ask scrappy bout him n his "friend" shawn...when scrappy had the tongue ring and platinum blonde hair up at columbia high...

2i6ot3s.jpg

scrappy a closet faq...

nikka that don't look shyt like scrappy lol...unless its scrappy at age 10...we need sumbody with no career to speak out right now since the relevant ones are cowards...and btw how long can sumbody have hiv and not know it?:ohhh: need that home hiv test in my life I been rawin hos and not lookin back.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
nikka that don't look shyt like scrappy lol...unless its scrappy at age 10...we need sumbody with no career to speak out right now since the relevant ones are cowards...and btw how long can sumbody have hiv and not know it?:ohhh: need that home hiv test in my life I been rawin hos and not lookin back.

I heard tht shyt can stay dormant for ten years:snoop::sadbron:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

2i6ot3s.jpg

scrappy a closet faq...

:deadrose: