LiL Kim brings Shawnna out on stage in Chi Town.... (Azz and Ta Ta's)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i miss the OLD LIL KIM not this BLEACHED OUT WANNA BE YELLA BONE insecure bitter old heffa....

she fails to realize that people only BOOK her to see a "freak show" and i don't mean in a good sensual way

i mean FREAK as in elephant man plastic trick shyt...

and wtf is going on with SHAWNNA she looking RUFF in the face...and the hoe gotten FAT....

:what:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds why even tho I love a girl with a thick booty. I always wife the slim skinny chicks. Could never live with either of those broads

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
i miss the OLD LIL KIM not this BLEACHED OUT WANNA BE YELLA BONE insecure bitter old heffa....

she fails to realize that people only BOOK her to see a "freak show" and i don't mean in a good sensual way

i mean FREAK as in elephant man plastic trick shyt...

and wtf is going on with SHAWNNA she looking RUFF in the face...and the hoe gotten FAT....

:what:

id still hit both of them

steveharvey.jpg

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I swear, sometimes I think that most of yall nikkas is some closet fakkits. Kim is wack, but if you just looked at Shawnna and can honestly say that she don't make you want to bang her back out, your gay as hell. What the hell is a woman supposed to look like!!?!? Who wants to fukk an athletic shaped broad all the time or a skinny bytch?

Edit: I had to watch again....do you not see those thighs?????

Daps
I swear, sometimes I think that most of yall nikkas is some closet fakkits. Kim is wack, but if you just looked at Shawnna and can honestly say that she don't make you want to bang her back out, your gay as hell. What the hell is a woman supposed to look like!!?!? Who wants to fukk an athletic shaped broad all the time or a skinny bytch?

Edit: I had to watch again....do you not see those thighs?????

U a nasty n1gga

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Shawnna>>>>>>>
[ame=http://youtu.be/pPsoNKag47E]UpThruDere.com: Shawnna @ Club Magic - YouTube[/ame]