lil dyke butch chicks tryna mean mug while they're walking with their gf's

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
unappreciation..

so i'm chillin on my stoop, enjoying the weather,smokin a square,when i noticed a thick broad in spandex and what i assumed was her lil brother down the street,walking towards me..but the closer they get, i realized it was a lil dyke chick, lookin like lil romeo when he had braids..so im looking at his/her girl anyway,just checkin her out :shaq:, then i notice lil romeo was looking at me extra hard like :birdman:, so now im lookin like :what: :childplease:, but she ain't want them type of problems and k.i.m

its funny thou cuz she wasn't nuthin but like 5'4 & 130 at most..i guess she had a lil napoleon complex but i've noticed dyke chicks do try to play the role of an insecure male sometimes

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
These stud dykes getting outta hand out here. This dyke was mean mugging me at the mall because her chick was checking me out.

If a butch stud run up on you trying to box, would you punch her?

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
These stud dykes getting outta hand out here. This dyke was mean mugging me at the mall because her chick was checking me out.

naa, i might grab her ass real hard or fondle her breastesess, just to remind her of what she is and what she's going up against :myman:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

:rudy: you think nikka??? id hit that hoe wit a haymaker.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Had one step to me at a party once when i was tryna holla at this east african jawn. This chick i swear was like 5 feet lol. Anyways i eventually got her number and in those guts.

Most girls with those bull dykes are bi and only date woman when they get dogged out by dudes.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I will never understand why women date stud dykes/women that dress like men no more than men that date trannys/nikkas in dresses :ld:

Meh, crazy world we live in.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
shoot guys do this too they start hugging up on a girl the second they see you

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jaw gets rocked

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: happened to me at college. This dyke chick was mean mugging at me cause her chick got fat a## booty and guess what she ended up with me and her chick is bi-sexual.