Like Octopath? Wandering Sword is better

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry fams but this game is lit!

At first, you'll be like. WTF is going on. But soon, you will start....randomly...doing....things....

ENDLESSLY.

And realize you are trapped in a world that is extremely filled with content and characters. Every character can be dueled, every character has their own inventory, many can join your clique. Some people are so powerful, it literally says "Unrivalled" as their rank and I damn near wigged out because I was playing for like 5 hours already and never seen anyone so powerful.

I was like "This muthafukka will kill everyone in this city if he feels like it. Yujiro level power.

The companions have dope personalities and the translation is funny as hell, because its pretty hood. Normally games like this are super formal but not this.

Anyway, if you try it, you will be hooked guaranteed. A word of warning though, this game has like no difficulty curve. You will be in situations where you will have to rely on a carry to survive a fight. At the very beginning, you will be in a chaotic 18 man brawl with everyone on the enemy side strong enough to 2 shot you but they all hate each other so your job is to try and take out everyone while they distracted. The pressure is serious sometimes.

Might be the best game I played this year honestly. BG3 is interesting and kind of fun, but I really don't like the gameplay.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I saw the creator advertising this on Reddit, it’s based on the Xianxia genre which is something I fukk with. He was talking about possibly getting it ported to console depending on how it performs on steam.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw the creator advertising this on Reddit, it’s based on the Xianxia genre which is something I fukk with. He was talking about possibly getting it ported to console depending on how it performs on steam.

it is a damn masterpiece and the music makes you want to become a real martial arts master. It hits so damn hard. Got the bop on another level

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
it is a damn masterpiece and the music makes you want to become a real martial arts master. It hits so damn hard. Got the bop on another level

I am glad to hear that as he had been promoting it heavy on Reddit for years. Pleased to see it is getting love, reading his posts you could tell he put a lot of passion and love into it. He clearly has love for the Wuxia/Xianxia genre.