Life is Strange: Double Exposure (Return of Max Caulfield)

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I really don't care for Max unless Chloe is there. And that looks nothing like Max. I know the artstyle changed but Steph was still recognizable in True Colors which had a different artstyle from Before the Storm. Deck Nine isn't very creative. How many times are they going to do the "I think ___ was murdered" story?

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t liek the first game, i enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd which is usually the opposite for most fans of the series

im kinda surprised you'd bother with the next two games if you didnt like the first

I really don't care for Max unless Chloe is there. And that looks nothing like Max. I know the artstyle changed but Steph was still recognizable in True Colors which had a different artstyle from Before the Storm. Deck Nine isn't very creative. How many times are they going to do the "I think ___ was murdered" story?

They got multiple universes so Chloe is definitely gonna show up in one of them

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

The devs said that Chloe is alive in this universe. It's probably based off the comic book where Chloe and Max basically go on a road trip after the events of the first game.