Life Is Good podcast discussion

Daps
:ohhh:

I like it..but bring in some other fans of other artists too..for discussion sake.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:ohhh:

I like it..but bring in some other fans of other artists too..for discussion sake.

The Higher Learning podcast is primarily a show about politics, economics, culture, and current affairs. We just talk about hip-hop or sports or whatever at the end and the usual 3 or 4 participants happen to be Nas fans. :yeshrug:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
no agree when u say jay is a better rapper on the flow tip. To me Nas was always better at rhyming, there was a time when jay was rapping fire between 98 02, but he was never better

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I know but I didn't know the name of the person who was sayin it. Nas was always good at multis and accelarate or decellarate his flow and he have a better voice that allow him to make simple phrases sound better than if someone else is sayin it. And these last years I kinda hated the way jigga were pausing between his bars and ad little noises like "han" "oh" "brahh" or whatever

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 9 pm on Sundays. That one was from last night.
:ohhh: I had the wrong idea breh. I thought you was posting a live link saying its gonna start at 1:05. That's why I was confused at the time you put, thought you was breaking it down to the second. :pachaha: